Hayley Williams

Can someone define "skinnyfat" to me? :wtf: I have no idea what that means. Is it a small framed girl who is untoned? She always reminds me of the girls that went to my high school who changed their hair weekly.

Can someone define "skinnyfat" to me? :wtf: I have no idea what that means. Is it a small framed girl who is untoned? She always reminds me of the girls that went to my high school who changed their hair weekly.

Yes, please! I'm not sure what 'skinnyfat' means in the context of this forum either. Personally, I define 'skinnyfat' as someone who appears to be slim/skinny, but isn't actually fit, i.e. has trouble walking up a flight of stairs like an overweight person.

Yes, please! I'm not sure what 'skinnyfat' means in the context of this forum either. Personally, I define 'skinnyfat' as someone who appears to be slim/skinny, but isn't actually fit, i.e. has trouble walking up a flight of stairs like an overweight person.

Skinnyfat has multiple definitions to different people, but as a general rule it is a person blessed with a slim frame but layered with a medium amount of fat and virtually no muscle tone. Results in some bone exposure still (think collarbones etc) but look quite soft and pudgy. It's VERY unhealthy :/ best example is Kate Upton - she's got everything going for her in her height and frame but ruins it with too much fat and no muscles! Ie: she looks like a floppy whale.

Skinnyfat has multiple definitions to different people, but as a general rule it is a person blessed with a slim frame but layered with a medium amount of fat and virtually no muscle tone. Results in some bone exposure still (think collarbones etc) but look quite soft and pudgy. It's VERY unhealthy :/ best example is Kate Upton - she's got everything going for her in her height and frame but ruins it with too much fat and no muscles! Ie: she looks like a floppy whale.

I do NOT think Hayley Williams is skinnyfat then. I mean, she doesn't have a small frame, she's got a medium one, actually.

NEW PICS FROM YESTERDAY

ip63hd.jpg

2irq3bk.jpg

I do NOT think Hayley Williams is skinnyfat then. I mean, she doesn't have a small frame, she's got a medium one, actually.

Skinnyfat is usually defined as high bodyfat at low bodyweight.
Like, let's pretend there is two girls who are both 5'7. One works out a few days a week and works waitressing, so she is always on her feet-- and she eats healthy for herself, lots of produce and some other stuff. Let's say she is 15% bodyfat at 130 pounds, she probably will have a six pack. The second girl watches TV in her free time, and works in a cubicle doing telemarketing and mostly eats highly processed convenient foods (but she is careful not to eat too much). Say she's 120 pounds and has 25% bodyfat, she will probably have ZERO lower ab definition and no thigh gap. That second girl is skinnyfat...

I do think this girl has a small upper frame, and her lower body is small-to-average framed. It's hard to judge her lower body, because her lower body has a lot of fat on it still you can't tell where the bones are. The bone width really determines the frame size.

Skinnyfat is usually defined as high bodyfat at low bodyweight.
Like, let's pretend there is two girls who are both 5'7. One works out a few days a week and works waitressing, so she is always on her feet-- and she eats healthy for herself, lots of produce and some other stuff. Let's say she is 15% bodyfat at 130 pounds, she probably will have a six pack. The second girl watches TV in her free time, and works in a cubicle doing telemarketing and mostly eats highly processed convenient foods (but she is careful not to eat too much). Say she's 120 pounds and has 25% bodyfat, she will probably have ZERO lower ab definition and no thigh gap. That second girl is skinnyfat...

I do think this girl has a small upper frame, and her lower body is small-to-average framed. It's hard to judge her lower body, because her lower body has a lot of fat on it still you can't tell where the bones are. The bone width really determines the frame size.

I agree with you she's got a small upper frame but her lower body is quite average getting to a bit "big", at least for me. Now I get what "skinnyfat" means, as it'd determined by your bones width. However, even with that definition, I wouldn't put her under the skinnyfat category. But then again how can you calculate that? I mean, everyone can be skinny if they eat very little and exercise a lot...

I don't think she's skinny really...
Small, yes. But she has large arms and is (as someone before perfectly stated) "skinny-fat"

She has great 'skinny potential' there with that small frame. sigh.....its so sad to see larger framed girls diet until they are gaunt and still not fit into smaller clothing sizes when girls like Hayley are all skinnyfat and still fit into 00 or whatever (though I doubt Hayley wears 00, maybe 0 with some vanity sizing)...well life is not fair end of.

She has great 'skinny potential' there with that small frame. sigh.....its so sad to see larger framed girls diet until they are gaunt and still not fit into smaller clothing sizes when girls like Hayley are all skinnyfat and still fit into 00 or whatever (though I doubt Hayley wears 00, maybe 0 with some vanity sizing)...well life is not fair end of.

It's IMPOSSIBLE for her to fit into a size 0 ( unless it's a dress). She's got big hips, thighs and ass. I'd say she's a US pants size 7. I'd say she's the same pants size as Hilary Duff. It's just that H.Duff has narrow hips. Although if she got skinny, her upper body would be extremely tiny. I do not envy he, her hips are too big for my taste...

i totally agree, she is skinnyfat. but i dont think she is more than 115lbs at the most. she is pretty short. she would look great if she lost 15lbs.

i totally agree, she is skinnyfat. but i dont think she is more than 115lbs at the most. she is pretty short. she would look great if she lost 15lbs.

She's 5'0-5'1, so she could easily be 115 lbs and still be average...

I honestly don't find Hayley inspiring body-wise, she looks skinny fat and has large thighs. It is a shame because I reckon she has skinny potential.

@slendergirl those eyebrows are sexy and defined. She looks ready for a night out on the town... or at least servicing the lower income corners of it. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
@slendergirl those eyebrows are sexy and defined. She looks ready for a night out on the town... or at least servicing the lower income corners of it. :rolleyes:

They're nasty, they look like if they were done for Halloween or some creepy thing-lol. See it carefully:
ip63hd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Its like she is trying to channel Lady Gaga or something with those eyebrows...