Height: 5’ 9.5” - 177cm
Bust: 33.5
Waist: 24” - 61cm
Hips: 34’ - 86cm
Shoes: 8
Dress: 8
Eye Colour: Green
Hair Colour: Brown

She is a great thinspo IMO - fitness addict, healthy lifestyle but skinny and toned. She has tumblr - www.hannahsaul.tumblr.com where she posts her workout routine and eating plan. You can also find supplements that she uses.
Check out pics :)

ZeroDiet

SkinnyGossip Royal
I swear to god there's already another thread on her. I've seen those pics before on this site, unless I'm crazy and hallucinating.

R

RosieH

I swear to god there's already another thread on her. I've seen those pics before on this site, unless I'm crazy and hallucinating.
Yes, I posted them and now I decided to make a thread about this girl. ;)

lightasair

Rising Star
She seems like a really fit girl. But she doesn't look skinny to me. She has high, visible collar bones, but her body either looks too toned or too soft, which varies from pic to pic. And for all the bulk in her legs, I'm surprised she has such soft arms.

The picture in the black dress is her best body in this lot.

perkybones

Worker Bee
I think she's pretty but too Victoria's Secret for me
Her body is strange, I can't decide whether I think she's skinny or not

classichic

Super Star
Does anyone else think her face looks remarkably small? But I do think she's gorgeous and has a nice fit body. I love her arms :)

Remedios

Rising Star
Does anyone else think her face looks remarkably small? But I do think she's gorgeous and has a nice fit body. I love her arms :)

I think it looks like that because she has very broad shoulders. But I agree, she's great fitspo! I have been following her on Tumblr for some time now, she posts lots of tips for diet and workouts.

MickeyMouse

Banned
Banned
"Anonymous asked: What is your workout routine like? Are you able to give us a day by day breakdown of what you do each week? xx

Cardio everyday for 45 minutes
- Monday HIIT and weights
- Tuesday Pilates and Body step,
- Wednesday Yoga and weights
- Thursday Pilates & i train with my PT (lower or upper body weights)
- Friday HIIT & Boxing
- Saturday & Sunday my own thing.

Give or take depending on what work i have on x :)"

http://hannahsaul.tumblr.com/

Super Star
Her thighs look like they belong to a fitness model. Such a beautiful face though.

Talulah

We are Handsome

Galanni

Aurelio Costarella

gymtiger

Rookie
Damn she's got some broad shoulders. I don't find her particularly stunning, but I do find myself liking her because the gymnast in me is noticing her very gymnasty body with the wide shoulders and smaller waist to hip proportions than other models seem to have.

oizys

Worker Bee
I think broad shoulders on a small frame can look very elegant, I mean, I certainly prefer them to small shapeless ones. Candice Swanepoel made them work too (back in her skinny days...). Also I think it's easier to get rid of armpit fat when there's a little space between the arms and the rib cage area.