Height: 5’ 9.5” - 177cm
Bust: 33.5
Waist: 24” - 61cm
Hips: 34’ - 86cm
Shoes: 8
Dress: 8
Eye Colour: Green
Hair Colour: Brown

She is a great thinspo IMO - fitness addict, healthy lifestyle but skinny and toned. She has tumblr - www.hannahsaul.tumblr.com where she posts her workout routine and eating plan. You can also find supplements that she uses.
Check out pics :)

ontherocksbygarygolembiewski2.jpg

ontherocksbygarygolembiewski5.jpg

chic121.jpg

Hello_Elle_Australia_backstage_sonny_6a00d83451f.jpg

tumblr_mlucokWDHv1rqnj4so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mjun1tB8jJ1rqnj4so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mi7dq6P1LA1rqnj4so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mgcpqvdo3B1rqnj4so1_400.jpg

75df7e4e90e111e2bab822000a9f3c25_7.jpg

I swear to god there's already another thread on her. I've seen those pics before on this site, unless I'm crazy and hallucinating.

I swear to god there's already another thread on her. I've seen those pics before on this site, unless I'm crazy and hallucinating.

Yes, I posted them and now I decided to make a thread about this girl. ;)

She seems like a really fit girl. But she doesn't look skinny to me. She has high, visible collar bones, but her body either looks too toned or too soft, which varies from pic to pic. And for all the bulk in her legs, I'm surprised she has such soft arms.

The picture in the black dress is her best body in this lot.

I think she's pretty but too Victoria's Secret for me
Her body is strange, I can't decide whether I think she's skinny or not

Does anyone else think her face looks remarkably small? But I do think she's gorgeous and has a nice fit body. I love her arms :)

Does anyone else think her face looks remarkably small? But I do think she's gorgeous and has a nice fit body. I love her arms :)

I think it looks like that because she has very broad shoulders. But I agree, she's great fitspo! I have been following her on Tumblr for some time now, she posts lots of tips for diet and workouts.

"Anonymous asked: What is your workout routine like? Are you able to give us a day by day breakdown of what you do each week? xx

Cardio everyday for 45 minutes
- Monday HIIT and weights
- Tuesday Pilates and Body step,
- Wednesday Yoga and weights
- Thursday Pilates & i train with my PT (lower or upper body weights)
- Friday HIIT & Boxing
- Saturday & Sunday my own thing.

Give or take depending on what work i have on x :)"

http://hannahsaul.tumblr.com/

Her thighs look like they belong to a fitness model. Such a beautiful face though.

Talulah
R4ejUYvl.jpg
rFPTH4al.jpg

OthuxWfl.jpg
D45ZMFql.jpg

EozfIr9l.jpg

Yw8BHjRl.jpg

We are Handsome
oRDsXqUl.jpg
hVH6IEAl.jpg

XybYAeXl.jpg

vz5RvEQl.jpg

Galanni
sZob04Rl.jpg
uChdtVEl.jpg

e5vdeO7l.jpg

u5006iGl.jpg

Aurelio Costarella
FWSpc1El.jpg
UcwRTQrl.jpg

DLnYTORl.jpg
wKgk0q8l.jpg

Z2GgOO8l.jpg
BJyvghsl.jpg

Damn she's got some broad shoulders. I don't find her particularly stunning, but I do find myself liking her because the gymnast in me is noticing her very gymnasty body with the wide shoulders and smaller waist to hip proportions than other models seem to have.

I think broad shoulders on a small frame can look very elegant, I mean, I certainly prefer them to small shapeless ones. Candice Swanepoel made them work too (back in her skinny days...). Also I think it's easier to get rid of armpit fat when there's a little space between the arms and the rib cage area.