tumblr_ni3v5gGbAP1rk2ff5o2_1280.jpg

Ummmm :facepalm:
Crack kills, Hailee.

Reactions: 1 users
She's evidently thick as bricks. For my tastes she is also quite fat and seems to have really abominable style.

So why is she richer and having more fun than me? :cry:

Life is a vale of tears. :D

Reactions: 1 user
It's like she's trying to provide weird teenage boys with something to masturbate to.

Yes. Also, I don´t find her pretty at all. I mean her body is super average and her is face is not even appealing to me (even with shit ton of make up).

Also: Why is she still is "Models"?

Last edited:
It's like she's trying to provide weird teenage boys with something to masturbate to.

I think she realized that they comprise 50% of her target audience. The other 50% is probably made of those hopelessly average girls who are always trying to lose weight and think that VS models are "too skinny!".

I think she realized that they comprise 50% of her target audience. The other 50% is probably made of those hopelessly average girls who are always trying to lose weight and think that VS models are "too skinny!".

Oh this is definitely it. If you look at who praises, follows and drools about her, those are the only two types.

I said a similar thing about her posters she sells .. sad really

http://skinnygossip.com/community/threads/hailee-lautenbach.6301/page-24#post-232346

Wonder how many "tribute" pictures she gets :lol:

Lara Croft post 2 kids and a midlife crisis. Christ almighty, I find this hard to forgive. If I were the age and height to model and that pretty, would I be wasting my opportunities lolloping around in a bikini and posting on Instagram? Some people don't know their luck.

Reactions: 1 user
I clicked on her lara croft bts video.....interesting watching her trying to model....

The way she talks and acts reminds me a lot of Kate Upton. She's so trashy and over the top I can't help but cringe and feel embarrassed for her. When I hear her talk I can't feel anything really going on in her brain, which is rare to me. I almost pity her.

:seeya:She's just everything I don't want to be in life.

Except
The way she talks and acts reminds me a lot of Kate Upton. She's so trashy and over the top I can't help but cringe and feel embarrassed for her. When I hear her talk I can't feel anything really going on in her brain, which is rare to me. I almost pity her.

:seeya:She's just everything I don't want to be in life.

Except Kate Upton is prettier and not nearly as dumb!!!