Grimes

^too late to edit but just saw that the username matches up with other known accounts she has, makes it a bit more believable

• Useful
Reactions: 3 users
7DA0929E-FA90-4A89-938B-CC0ED81E9BDE.jpeg

31F30C88-F2D5-4984-A604-01B0E7D3B63D.jpeg

0C22498F-5B2C-4967-A1E1-56AC8F3692D8.jpeg

445D47B7-49FA-4983-BA13-9435502959A7.jpeg

She’s looking pretty good in her latest instagram shoot.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
She's living proof that pregnancy isn't and shouldn't be an excuse to let yourself go.

gr.png
gri.png

Also a pretty good liar, if I do say so myself. That 'everything I eat in a day' video was a really good show she put on so she can get upset fatties off her back :spitlaugh:

• Funny
Reactions: 7 users
thicc musk.jpg
musk thicc 2.jpg

grimes with her cactus omg.jpg

I thought it was supposed to be the mothers who could use the pregnancy/childbirth card to justify weight gain?
Bonus: Grimes giving us some Matilda vibes :luv:

• Funny
Reactions: 8 users
Recent upload from Grimes’ Twitter, part of her collab with Doja. It looks like she’s put on a little weight in the stomach and thighs. I hope she’s doing okay :confused: She posted about being drunk at the party, so I’m not sure this is pregnancy..
127D5B53-4F0B-43B8-8CF1-DDC6FDFA0F92.jpeg

DD6C48A3-27DB-4F22-9A5E-8D9DDD6B76B3.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user
Recent upload from Grimes’ Twitter, part of her collab with Doja. It looks like she’s put on a little weight in the stomach and thighs. I hope she’s doing okay :confused: She posted about being drunk at the party, so I’m not sure this is pregnancy..
View attachment 104615
View attachment 104616
To be frank? I think she’s mostly standing weirdly (butt stuck out to make her legs look thinner, which is pushing her stomach forward) because she’s conscious of not being as skinny as she was before her pregnancy.

It’s hard to gauge because of her style of dress and her lip fillers, but I think she’s probably just similar to how she was postpartum, but no bigger.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
wbimywehnjn71.jpg

b4zdn3hjwcn71.jpg

mmkrv249vdn71.jpg

At the Met Gala in Iris van Herpen. Looking pretty consistent IMO, thoughts?

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 14 users
Unlike most mortals who find comfort chugging ice cream after a breakup, it seems like miss grimes finds her peace by trolling the entire internet and media outlets. In my opinion, this is a moment in pop culture to remember, especially coming from (now ex?) self-proclaimed 'Marie Antoinette' herself. All while looking skinny per usual 18 months after giving birth. Absolutely adore her :luv:

grimes-07.jpg
grimes-02.jpeg

• Funny
  • WTF
  • Eye Roll
Reactions: 8 users
Unlike most mortals who find comfort chugging ice cream after a breakup, it seems like miss grimes finds her peace by trolling the entire internet and media outlets. In my opinion, this is a moment in pop culture to remember, especially coming from (now ex?) self-proclaimed 'Marie Antoinette' herself. All while looking skinny per usual 18 months after giving birth. Absolutely adore her :luv:

View attachment 113408View attachment 113409
I wouldn’t say she looked “skinny”… Here are some other angles.
1337F12B-7528-48FA-A992-5E879071D813.jpeg
AABB92B8-7D6C-4648-BC09-8A1327B5CAE5.jpeg

I also personally find it a bit pathetic to call the paparazzi on yourself so you can pretend to casually read Marx (especially when you have mothered Elon Musk’s child…). I’m sure it is, as you say, some kind of trolling, but I find myself laughing at her rather than with her in this instance.

• Agree
Reactions: 16 users

Yeah I’m re-reading it now and realizing the whole post came out rather extremely cringy in tone, I apologize. I hadn’t slept in 40 hours when I posted. Also since I’m a big fan I can let my own inner fangirl out sometimes (pretty embarrassing), I’ll try not to do it again.

Yeah I’m re-reading it now and realizing the whole post came out rather extremely cringy in tone, I apologize. I hadn’t slept in 40 hours when I posted. Also since I’m a big fan I can let my own inner fangirl out sometimes (pretty embarrassing), I’ll try not to do it again.
why is it that so often members blame lack of sleep when their opinion is not received as they had hoped 🤣 but, i don’t think there’s a need to apologize simply for liking these pictures of grimes even if what you said was slightly cringey. there are worse crimes to commit on SGF, don’t sweat it too much.

985481EB-DF01-4C40-86BB-4909EA5FBA58.jpeg

231A1731-B94F-4541-B3E6-A162A74FAA40.jpeg

anyway, had a good laugh at these

Last edited:
  • Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 10 users
why is it that so often members blame lack of sleep when their opinion is not received as they had hoped 🤣 but, i don’t think there’s a need to apologize simply for liking these pictures of grimes even if what you said was slightly cringey. there are worse crimes to commit on SGF, don’t sweat it too much.

View attachment 113449
View attachment 113450

anyway, had a good laugh at these

Well thank you, I personally don't know about other members but I do have serious sleeping/insomnia problems and was addicted to benzos for a while (already talked about that on here before) so I need to be really careful with them, which basically means I don't have a lot of options and end up staying awake for 2 days straight pretty often, but I digress. You are probably right though, I would have probably posted the same thing after a full night of sleep anyways :speechless:

It does surprise me to see people saying she doesn't look skinny though, when I've seen people call Anya Taylor Joy (for example) skinny on here, I thought the bar was lower for celebrities :lol:

It does surprise me to see people saying she doesn't look skinny though
I would have probably posted the same thing after a full night of sleep anyways
Please don’t interpret SG in Skinny Grimes.

Just to make things clear for you, honey.
The majority of us isn’t nearly as obsessed with Grimes as you are.
If you’re looking for a place where cringe worthy fan posts about her are welcomed, SG isn’t for you.

Please don’t interpret SG in Skinny Grimes.

Just to make things clear for you, honey.
The majority of us isn’t nearly as obsessed with Grimes as you are.
If you’re looking for a place where cringe worthy fan posts about her are welcomed, SG isn’t for you.
When I said I would have posted it anyways I meant it as a joke, meaning that I take full responsibility and I don't want it to seem like I was blaming my cringe-worthy post on the fact that I hadn't slept that night. Whether it was that or not, I take full responsibility and I'm sorry, like I said, I'm genuinely not trying to make anyone uncomfortable. But you don't have to repeat yourself, I definitely got the message.

I won't post about her again, sorry if I made you or anyone else uncomfortable. Obsessed is such a creepy term and a horrible reputation to have, it's definitely not true either - she just happens to be one of the 'skinniest' (2012/2014) artists that I listen to, that's all.

I also wanted to say that me thinking she is still somewhat skinny isn't related to me liking her music, and I respect it if you guys don't agree. My comment about Anya was also kinda unnecessary, I was just trying to explain the logic behind the 'original post' :slinkout:

Reactions: 6 users
My comment about Anya was also kinda unnecessary, I was just trying to explain the logic behind the 'original post' :slinkout:

I 100% agree on Anya though, her face is ethereal, arms look good at certain angles but her legs need more than a little work.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I wouldn’t say she looked “skinny”… Here are some other angles. View attachment 113429View attachment 113430

I also personally find it a bit pathetic to call the paparazzi on yourself so you can pretend to casually read Marx (especially when you have mothered Elon Musk’s child…). I’m sure it is, as you say, some kind of trolling, but I find myself laughing at her rather than with her in this instance.

Grimes got congratulated and celebrated too early in her career and now she has arrested artistic and ideological development. I gave her the benefit of doubt for a long time, but now that she’s putting out garbage demos and garbage opinions and garbage style choices, it’s safe to say the magic is wearing off.

When someone else styles her and she shuts her trap, she can look pretty good. But if you’re going to dress like thrift shop lord of the rings on your way to get discount lip filler, spewing bullshit the whole time, I’m eventually going to stop looking.

• Agree
Reactions: 9 users