• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Grace Mahary

chanel19

Rookie
Reaction score
Can't believe there's not a thread about her, she's gorgeous!

Height: 5'10.5
Grew up in Canada but originally from Eritrea.
She's kind of new to the industry and was also in Trey Songz ''Invented Sex'' music video.
What do you girls think?

Last edited by a moderator:

Moon

Rookie
Reaction score
She's a bit too... horse-y for my liking.

But she has beautiful lips!

gymtiger

Rookie
Reaction score
I 'discovered' her while watching a VSFS casting and ugh... love her body and she just seems so sweet. *wishing I could grow 7 inches so I may have a chance to one day look like her*

ariam

Rookie
Reaction score
I also saw her for the first time on VSFS and was really surprised, she has such a nice body

MCgirl

Rising Star
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks that she looks "a bit" thick? In the video and in some of the photos, her legs look so bulky, especially thighs. Also, not a fan of her face.

gymtiger

Rookie
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks that she looks "a bit" thick? In the video and in some of the photos, her legs look so bulky, especially thighs. Also, not a fan of her face.
Hmm, I don't necessarily think her thighs look thick, but it's definitely where she carries most of her weight. I would agree that she has an interesting face, but I really like her smile. I mostly like her for her collarbones. :luv:

ariam

Rookie
Reaction score
I don't love her face either, it does look better in some photos though:

oizys

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Her whole body is definitely skinny but there's that one place on her outer thighs, below her hips that doesn't look good. Im German we have the word "Reiterhosen" for that. I don't think she can do anything about that.