Grace Mahary

chanel19

Runt
May 13, 2012
Can't believe there's not a thread about her, she's gorgeous!

Height: 5'10.5
Grew up in Canada but originally from Eritrea.
She's kind of new to the industry and was also in Trey Songz ''Invented Sex'' music video.
What do you girls think?

122586-500w.jpg

imgres

936full-grace-mahary.jpg

600full-grace-mahary.jpg

IMG_3570.jpg

Grace-Mahary-Ford-afterTessGiberson-Melodie-Jeng.jpg

tumblr_m79v8oZx1h1qls9u6o1_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I 'discovered' her while watching a VSFS casting and ugh... love her body and she just seems so sweet. *wishing I could grow 7 inches so I may have a chance to one day look like her*

tumblr_nga16qdhv21tzt7o9o3_500.gif

tumblr_nga16qdhv21tzt7o9o4_500.gif

f8e316db5eb3acbd3750f4976c552776.jpg
tumblr_mgpzc4HTxl1qh95dfo1_500.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks that she looks "a bit" thick? In the video and in some of the photos, her legs look so bulky, especially thighs. Also, not a fan of her face.

Hmm, I don't necessarily think her thighs look thick, but it's definitely where she carries most of her weight. I would agree that she has an interesting face, but I really like her smile. I mostly like her for her collarbones. :luv:

Am I the only one who thinks that she looks "a bit" thick? In the video and in some of the photos, her legs look so bulky, especially thighs. Also, not a fan of her face.
Her whole body is definitely skinny but there's that one place on her outer thighs, below her hips that doesn't look good. Im German we have the word "Reiterhosen" for that. I don't think she can do anything about that.