Glee Cast Girls

Discussion in 'Celebrities' started by Aletheia, May 2, 2012.

1. Aletheia

Aletheia Guest

I haven't seen this topic around here (though I might've overlooked something), so I'm starting one!

I think Heather is the skinniest (well, curvy-slim) and I do love her figure, although she seems to be fluctuating a bit.
    [​IMG]

Lea Michele has lost a lot of weight, but she doesn't do it for me... Objectively though I think she's pretty.
    [​IMG]

Dianna Agron is in my opinion absolutely stunning, adore her face.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Naya Rivera. Not my type, but nothing against her either, so.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Jayma Mays is super lovely, skinny, and my height (5'4'') = inspiration for shorter girls.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Aletheia

Aletheia Guest

Most recent pictures (May 1st)

The most recent photos (May 1st)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. SkinnyEm

SkinnyEm Guest

I love love love Jayma and Lea. I honestly think that Lea can pull off either weight, though I prefer her recent thin-ness she looks wonderful. Jayma seems to be naturally thin to me, I don't think she puts a ton of effort into her frame, but she is gorgeous and knows how to dress to impress

4. ali

ali Guest

I've thought about this a lot, and I think that Naya Rivera is consistently the skinniest and most naturally petite young person on Glee. If I could have anyone's body on that show, I would choose her OR Lea at her tiniest.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. SkinnyEm

SkinnyEm Guest

Naya really has a fantastic body, and you can tell she takes care of herself and works out. She definitely has a fantastic body and great muscle tone

6. Sasja

Sasja Rising Star

Jayma Mays is such a cutie, and I didn't know she was so short! I think, from now on I'll use her for thinspo as well :luv:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. ladyv

ladyv Guest

I thought Diana was smaller than that, or has she fluctuated too? I have a bit of a girl crush on Naya but Lea at her smallest has the body. Sigh, I wish I went to that High School ...

8. classichic

classichic Super Star

Non of them do it for me. I'm smaller than all of them so in my eyes I think they're huge, sorry.

9. Aletheia

Aletheia Guest

Wow you have some standarts! I'd never call any of them huge, especially Jayma and Lea. The others are bigger, but more fit and toned than fat I'd say.

Some more pictures
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. classichic

classichic Super Star

I'm petite so technically everyone is huge and I didn't mean it in a fat way I meant that they are huge in the sense that they are a lot bigger than me and I didn't say anything about whether they are toned or not (they're all probably a lot more toned than I am). I'm going for a more delicate, skinny look so I tend to look for celebs or model bodies that I can achieve. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.

11. Aletheia

Aletheia Guest

You didn't offend me at all, I understand how you mean it now. I agree with you on that I'd rather have frailer {is that a word?} body than they do, but it doesn't seem very realistic for me.

12. Annie

Annie Guest

I love Naya's body, it looks great and athletic. And she's so pretty! Though I think Jayma's body looks great too, she's really great thinspiration. I haven't watched Glee that much, but I like their characters too. Lea is also nice, I've heard that she's a vegan, like me.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]