Glee Cast Girls

A

Aletheia

I haven't seen this topic around here (though I might've overlooked something), so I'm starting one!

I think Heather is the skinniest (well, curvy-slim) and I do love her figure, although she seems to be fluctuating a bit.
glee-heather-morris.jpg

Lea Michele has lost a lot of weight, but she doesn't do it for me... Objectively though I think she's pretty.
600-lea-michele-600x400.jpg

Dianna Agron is in my opinion absolutely stunning, adore her face.
dianna-agron-pink-bikini-1.jpg
glee04.jpg

Naya Rivera. Not my type, but nothing against her either, so.
naya-rivera-for-maxim_422x281.jpg
naya_rivera_the_bank_2-450x675.jpg

Jayma Mays is super lovely, skinny, and my height (5'4'') = inspiration for shorter girls.
jaymamays001.jpg
3524818942_43fd249c68.jpg

Most recent pictures (May 1st)

The most recent photos (May 1st)

I love love love Jayma and Lea. I honestly think that Lea can pull off either weight, though I prefer her recent thin-ness she looks wonderful. Jayma seems to be naturally thin to me, I don't think she puts a ton of effort into her frame, but she is gorgeous and knows how to dress to impress

I've thought about this a lot, and I think that Naya Rivera is consistently the skinniest and most naturally petite young person on Glee. If I could have anyone's body on that show, I would choose her OR Lea at her tiniest.

naya-rivera-maxim-may-2010-2.jpg

tumblr_lcqlsi1W6a1qe41jyo1_500.jpg

I've thought about this a lot, and I think that Naya Rivera is consistently the skinniest and most naturally petite young person on Glee. If I could have anyone's body on that show, I would choose her OR Lea at her tiniest.

naya-rivera-maxim-may-2010-2.jpg

tumblr_lcqlsi1W6a1qe41jyo1_500.jpg

Naya really has a fantastic body, and you can tell she takes care of herself and works out. She definitely has a fantastic body and great muscle tone

Jayma Mays is such a cutie, and I didn't know she was so short! I think, from now on I'll use her for thinspo as well :luv:

2aiokkn.png

2h4icdi.png

300wj76.jpg

I thought Diana was smaller than that, or has she fluctuated too? I have a bit of a girl crush on Naya but Lea at her smallest has the body. Sigh, I wish I went to that High School ...

Wow you have some standarts! I'd never call any of them huge, especially Jayma and Lea. The others are bigger, but more fit and toned than fat I'd say.

Some more pictures
061m.jpg

Dianna%20Agron%20at%20Golden%20Globes%202010.jpg

Dianna-Agron-Looks-Beautiful-in-Vanity-Fair.jpg

Wow you have some standarts! I'd never call any of them huge, especially Jayma and Lea. The others are bigger, but more fit and toned than fat I'd say.

I'm petite so technically everyone is huge and I didn't mean it in a fat way I meant that they are huge in the sense that they are a lot bigger than me and I didn't say anything about whether they are toned or not (they're all probably a lot more toned than I am). I'm going for a more delicate, skinny look so I tend to look for celebs or model bodies that I can achieve. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.

You didn't offend me at all, I understand how you mean it now. I agree with you on that I'd rather have frailer {is that a word?} body than they do, but it doesn't seem very realistic for me.

I love Naya's body, it looks great and athletic. And she's so pretty! Though I think Jayma's body looks great too, she's really great thinspiration. I haven't watched Glee that much, but I like their characters too. Lea is also nice, I've heard that she's a vegan, like me.

Naya-Rivera-2011-Photoshoot-1.jpg

Naya-Rivera-naya-rivera-25954830-500-591.jpg

150636-jayma_mays_large.jpg

Lea-Michele-Photo-Shoot-glee-15925054-400-278.jpg

Lea-Michele-August-Glamour-UK-UD-07102010.jpg