Gisele Pletzer

Discussion in 'Models' started by Ange, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Ange

Ange Worker Bee

Gisele's stats according to her mother agency, Hollywood Model Management :
    Height: 5'9.5"
    Bust: 31
    Waist: 23
    Hips: 35

They really need to change her headshot IMO:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So much potential. She's been posted about a couple times for shows she's done in the past on this site already (and that's pretty much it- just mention and photos), but I'm gonna be honest, her runway pics are a little disappointing so far.

I know basically nothing about modeling, so bear with me. I think that she has a great look, but I also think that she needs to work on her confidence, her walk, and promote her work more. Maybe lose a couple more lbs? I don't know. I LOVE her face.

Thoughts?

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. espressoenthusiast

espressoenthusiast SkinnyGossip Royal

She's skinny but something about her rubs me the wrong way

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Lorelei

Lorelei Rising Star

Agree. It's like there is no there there.

I like the shape of her face. That's about it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. moins

moins Rising Star

She looks too Tumblr beach girl trying to be alternative to me, if that makes any sense at all.

5. Ange

Ange Worker Bee

I kind of agree with you. That's mostly how she's been promoted too. There's a photo from Nylon that's just.... cringe.
    [​IMG]
    I just wonder though if there's anything to be done about it. I don't know why I'm so obsessed with her. I love her face and she seems smart, but maybe it's that she just isn't confident enough? It's not often that I see a model like her and feel as though there's some hope for her being really great. Maybe I'm wrong.

I feel like they should lean hard into her androgyny. Cut off her hair and stop trying to make her so pretty and I think that she could be really interesting.

6. skinnieminnie

skinnieminnie Grand Dame

She slightly resembles Ginta Lapina a few years back in this photo imo but there’s something about her i’m not completely fond of, I can’t really put my finger on what though

• Like Like x 1
  7. moins

moins Rising Star

I agree with you, there is something about her that has potential. And I think it’s her face shape. I’m really fond of her chin haha I don’t know why.
    Even in that nylon editorial, you can see she has the face for Dazed, I-D, Purple, and so on.

I think she just needs to be committed to a certain “aesthetic,” and needs to go to more natural hair color and style.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ashley

Ashley Rising Star

Dark hair + bangs would suit her really well

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. sabine

sabine VIP - Insider
    VIP

Gosh, I worked with her about 4 years ago. Figured she was one of those whose careers just never really took off. Has she been working recently?