Waist: 23
Hips: 35

They really need to change her headshot IMO:
dd_giselepletzer21.jpg

21294998_1297712593668685_6714028950261071872_n.jpg

15624705_1336201633088414_5771736099298738176_n.jpg

d346346586229ef0e4e3dcfd07a42901--retro-room-red-fashion.jpg

14723013_571298629733300_6107054881976090624_n.jpg

So much potential. She's been posted about a couple times for shows she's done in the past on this site already (and that's pretty much it- just mention and photos), but I'm gonna be honest, her runway pics are a little disappointing so far.

I know basically nothing about modeling, so bear with me. I think that she has a great look, but I also think that she needs to work on her confidence, her walk, and promote her work more. Maybe lose a couple more lbs? I don't know. I LOVE her face.

Thoughts?

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
She looks too Tumblr beach girl trying to be alternative to me, if that makes any sense at all.

She looks too Tumblr beach girl trying to be alternative to me, if that makes any sense at all.
I kind of agree with you. That's mostly how she's been promoted too. There's a photo from Nylon that's just.... cringe.
featured.jpg

I just wonder though if there's anything to be done about it. I don't know why I'm so obsessed with her. I love her face and she seems smart, but maybe it's that she just isn't confident enough? It's not often that I see a model like her and feel as though there's some hope for her being really great. Maybe I'm wrong.

I feel like they should lean hard into her androgyny. Cut off her hair and stop trying to make her so pretty and I think that she could be really interesting.

I kind of agree with you. That's mostly how she's been promoted too. There's a photo from Nylon that's just.... cringe.
featured.jpg

I just wonder though if there's anything to be done about it. I don't know why I'm so obsessed with her. I love her face and she seems smart, but maybe it's that she just isn't confident enough? It's not often that I see a model like her and feel as though there's some hope for her being really great. Maybe I'm wrong.

I feel like they should lean hard into her androgyny. Cut off her hair and stop trying to make her so pretty and I think that she could be really interesting.

I agree with you, there is something about her that has potential. And I think it’s her face shape. I’m really fond of her chin haha I don’t know why.
Even in that nylon editorial, you can see she has the face for Dazed, I-D, Purple, and so on.

I think she just needs to be committed to a certain “aesthetic,” and needs to go to more natural hair color and style.

Reactions: 1 user
Gosh, I worked with her about 4 years ago. Figured she was one of those whose careers just never really took off. Has she been working recently?

Wow, I changed my mind. I am absolutely obsessed now! She looks a lot less "tumblr famous" these days.

And she's damn hilarious

• Agree
Screenshot_20180420-104940.png

:luvluv::flower:

I'm not the biggest fan of her face but her body is amazing and I don't dislike her online persona which is weird, I'm usually really picky about it

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

... girl. Great update.

Can I just say that this is my dream butt (or lack thereof), and that it is so hard to achieve this. I find that even for women who are quite skinny, it is rare to have a butt which isn't either round or flabby.

• Agree
Can I just say that this is my dream butt (or lack thereof), and that it is so hard to achieve this. I find that even for women who are quite skinny, it is rare to have a butt which isn't either round or flabby.
That’s exactly how my butt looks now and my agency got mad at me for my hip size due to that :meh:

• Sad