• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Gisele Bundchen

Apple

Rising Star
Reaction score
That is very surprising. I think she is gorgeous and hilarious.

Did anyone else die of self-loathing/admiration/heart attack during her 2005 VS walk in the first seg? I know I did.

B

Babydoll

OMG Gisele's body is PERFECTION!

I prefer the flat chest look on models, though

analinne

Worker Bee
Reaction score
She is really gorgerous. I adore her legs and her face. She is definitely one of the best supermodels ever!

Sadistic

Rising Star
Reaction score
I remember in my younger years when she was top fashion model, I was fascinated by her modeling style. Though now, I am not a fan anymore. I don't see her appeal as I used to.

But yes, she did have an amazing elongated figure!!

Allie

Worker Bee
Reaction score
When I look at her I feel totally bored.
Totally agree with you. I find her terribly plain, even homely looking. Her features are out of proportion, her nose is too harsh, lips too big, eyes too small.

Thin2012

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I used to think she was the queen, but now...meh. I prefer the more androgynous look.

Thin2012

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I actually don't dislike the new editorial entirely; I'm partial to the atmosphere. Her waist looks TINY!

Reactions: 1 person
S

Scarlet

Her legs are legendary.
I remember a movie she was in (don´t remember the name, though), and I was envious all the time watching it. She was wearing hotpants and stuff like that all the time, they didn´t even give you a break from feeling like "I want those legs!"

I´m not a big fan of her midriff, she´s just too toned for my personal taste.

I´m sure she´s naturally skinny. I mean, she´s over 30, had a child and still looks like this. Must be good genes.

chatnoir

Rookie
Reaction score
love her body...and her being older and still having a "tight" look... not really crazy about the face though

S

Skinny2012

Gisele Bundchen by Mert & Marcus for Versace Spring 2012 Campaign

R

RedGlitter

Gorgeous pics! Thank you for posting!

Though I`m also not a big fan of her face - and admit thats only taste I guess, she´s in no way ugly or even near: This lady shows that 30 is only a number. Damn yeah, she looks awesome!