Georgia Fowler

Marmosetian

Worker Bee
Jun 17, 2015
She's a New Zealand model who's apparently dating Harry Styles. My friend went to school with her and was raving about how hot/perfect she is. I googled and was fairly unimpressed, her body is a bit average/thick/broad/VS-like and her face strikes me as quite commercial-looking (and is oddly reminiscent of Ruby Rose). Thoughts?

968full-georgia-fowler.jpg

090414_Style_Relaunch_Party_New_York_Fashion_Week_28.jpg

(Amanda Norgaard looks so short here)

Georgia+Fowler+-oZoTbKrIuJm.jpg

968full-georgia-fowler.jpg

Are these shots recent? I check her Instagram all the time and she looks super tiny to me, but I mean it's been awhile. I like her, but I have a thing for skinny brunettes anyway. I think of her as a more exotic Taylor Hill. Also, everyone looks bigger I'm VS shots. Last time anyone was really tiny was Candice a few years back, but that didn't last too long:

Not really a fan. Face is way too commercial. I don't think she looks like Ruby Rose though. I think Ruby has a better face

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Are these shots recent? I check her Instagram all the time and she looks super tiny to me, but I mean it's been awhile. I like her, but I have a thing for skinny brunettes anyway. I think of her as a more exotic Taylor Hill. Also, everyone looks bigger I'm VS shots. Last time anyone was really tiny was Candice a few years back, but that didn't last too long:

Hmm you're right, she looks leaner in the candids on her instagram. Still a more VS-type body though I think, not really ethereal/high fashion.

She's incredibly lovely, sweet and down to earth. She hasn't been doing anything in high fashion for quite a while though. I think she's more of a 'business model' though where she focuses on commercial jobs for an income, and doesn't really have any aspirations to return to other areas.

Even for a commercial model, fairly unimpressed by her arms, midsection and thighs... but especially those arms. They remind me of Gigi's in the red bikini shot.

I've seen much worse in commercial models, so I guess she is OK-ish for that. And as a highschool boy I'd totally want to bang her, I can understand the fascination.

• Disagree
Facially, she reminds me of Birgit Kos who I prefer more. Maybe it's just her hair/the bangs that I really dislike.

I actually quite like her hair, the shaggy/cool girl curly hair that's in right now makes her look more interesting and gives her a bit of an edge. Although there is something that I can't quite take to when her hair is pulled back. My friend went to school with her too and said she's sweet and chill.

• Agree
She looks very 1970s.
IMG_5828.jpg

I'd say for the most part she's fit-skinny, but she looks quite delicate here.
IMG_5824.jpg

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
I don't know why but whenever I see pictures of Georgia Fowler they're either hit or miss for me. Sometimes I think she looks refined and petite:

But other times I feel like her face seems to "masculine" and her midsection looks a bit too muscular and even slightly thick.