Georgia Fowler

She's looking good. Not supertiny or anything but losing a few lbs really did wonders for her imho. Also, loved her Halloween costume. Usually when I see girls dressed as loofas (which was a weirdly popular costume when I was in college a few years back) it's beyond unflattering but she does it well. I think she could benefit from losing a bit in her legs, though her upper body is a delicate dream.

Reactions: 1 users
i really like her body and her energy; she has a very refreshing quality about her that is somehow sexy, but not vulgar, and not childish (which very few VS models have at the moment, unfortunately). I will say, I hope she begins to branch back out of VS a bit more again, because I see her look suiting cosmetics/fragrance/more mature brands really well, especially considering she's 25 and has a decently "fashion" body

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Harper's Bazaar Australia, March 2017.
I think these show the slight boyishness to her features in a nice way. She's not a favorite of mine but some shots work well.
dm_harpers-bazaar_17-03_georgia-fowler_02f4ac884f99401e80ad2e2454112e5bf4_thumb.jpg

dm_harpers-bazaar_17-03_georgia-fowler_0932f4225a80ed5857f22e4e48916bdbfc_thumb.jpg

Recent:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Sorry to bump an old(ish) thread but Georgia has been looking great lately! I don’t know if she’s walking any shows but her legs look great.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
^ Agreed. I adore her! I honestly thought she was French, because she has very European features. My body resembles hers, but I still have a few pounds to lose. Plastering her recent photos everywhere at the moment to keep me motivated. A few of my favorites:

Screenshot_20180220-143919.png
Screenshot_20180220-143957.png
Screenshot_20180220-143943.png

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
zadig & voltaire fw18 rtw
A429EDF4-2922-4EE1-A6BE-2B0D0D93E043.jpeg

I love how her presence can change from cute beach girl to a fierce runway strut!

• Love
upload_2018-5-30_13-28-20.png

upload_2018-5-30_13-28-43.png

both off her story today. seems like two different bodies or is that just me?

• Agree
It is eerie how her and I have similar bodies. Especially the angle in the 2nd one. With a short torso, you have to be careful with weight gain.

One of the reasons I appreciate this forum is that I never used to think of, or see people’s bodies in terms of proportions as much. Just more of, are they thin, do they look good or not. And now I’m seeing more of how some people can have shorter or longer torsos, or really long inseams, and stuff like that.

On another note, I love Georgia’s look because she can look so like, disdainful. Or maybe “haughty” is the right word. Like how I imagine an aristocrat looks. So combined with the fact that she has this posh British accent I’m just like—queen.