Freja Beha Erichsen

Never noticed it before but she looks quite similar to Françoise Hardy:

0a.jpg

French-chanteuse-Francoise-Hardy.jpg

tumblr_l8jw2qLbf41qcdm8fo1_500.png

francoise-hardy.jpg

That's true, now that you say it :wtf:

She was dropped from Maybelline. Definitely not as surprising as the fact that they even signed her in the first place.

legs look good, but her face is looking haggard
DBwuqiO.jpg

H7gO7fu.jpg

I think it is much harder for her to stay thin now that she is getting older..in these two photos from the Coach photoshoot her upper legs look like they have lanugo hair

XpZOMNv.jpg
GjNiiQ4.jpg

Freja by Cass Bird for Vogue UK January 2014

New work for us to swoon over. :p

freja-beha-erichsen-vogue-uk-january-2014-1.jpg

freja-beha-erichsen-vogue-uk-january-2014-2.jpg

freja-beha-erichsen-vogue-uk-january-2014-3.jpg

freja-beha-erichsen-vogue-uk-january-2014-4.jpg

freja-beha-erichsen-vogue-uk-january-2014-5.jpg

freja-beha-erichsen-vogue-uk-january-2014-6.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
She's so stunning and has such a cool look. :luv: Not to mention, her body's to die for! Her face reminds me a lot of a friend of mine's. Very beautiful. :)

What the heck is with those ugly shoes in the Cass Bird shoot? Everything else about the photos is so lovely but those shoes...

What the heck is with those ugly shoes in the Cass Bird shoot? Everything else about the photos is so lovely but those shoes...

Ugly shoes are "in" this year. Fash-un-istas are wearing Nike freeruns (best shoes ever but only for running) and there's been a resurgence of Birkenstocks and similarly ugly shoes (Chanel chain boots, Balenciaga cutout boots, those ugly white Chloe's)

Ugly shoes are "in" this year. Fash-un-istas are wearing Nike freeruns (best shoes ever but only for running) and there's been a resurgence of Birkenstocks and similarly ugly shoes (Chanel chain boots, Balenciaga cutout boots, those ugly white Chloe's)

Don't forget the slip-ons.. (I like the balenciaga ones though :oops:)

I was sooo excited to see Freja back on the runway- such a perfect choice to open a new chapter at LV.

She was the only one though, the casting was weird... :nopity:

Yeah, I agree- the casting was weird. Some of those walks were really sloppy.