Freja Beha Erichsen

Freja for Vogue Paris May 2013
tumblr_mlakvsYB4z1qfu4p1o1_500.jpg

I love her like crazy. She might be my number one favorite. Some people find her too boyish but I like that about her, such a badass. She can rock anything. She looks amazing on the street because she's so special. I also find her face incredibly beautiful and natural. She's not a pretty princess but that works for me. ;)

Freja is definitely one my favourite models! She's so flawless and beautiful. also, it's so nice how she just does her thing, with her style, tattoos and so on, she's just so perfect to me!

I love her like crazy. She might be my number one favorite. Some people find her too boyish but I like that about her, such a badass. She can rock anything. She looks amazing on the street because she's so special. I also find her face incredibly beautiful and natural. She's not a pretty princess but that works for me. ;)

Edit: I think she has the most gorgeous smile. I bet she's someone who is stunning in person. Although I do prefer her look with long hair.

Freja by Hedi Slimane for Saint Laurent Pre-Fall 2013

EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS IS PERFECT :bow::bow:

tumblr_mmkn2dKLMX1rn3d7so1_500.jpg

tumblr_mmkn4f8UCG1rn3d7so1_500.jpg

tumblr_mmkn3i5uUq1rn3d7so1_500.jpg

tumblr_mmupijNLkv1rlcgd9o4_500.jpg

tumblr_mmym7yaq1u1qbzekto1_500.jpg

Never been a fan of the whole braless syle, but that partly because I LOVE bras. So her style isn't really doing much for me. That said, she isn't ugly. She is just one of the models that I don't particularly like as much.

Edit: I think she has the most gorgeous smile. I bet she's someone who is stunning in person. Although I do prefer her look with long hair.

Personally at times I think she can look a bit too boyish, especially with the short hair. That being said, she is a great model, has a great body, and has a unique style that make her deserve her place at the top. She is a great example of how a unique/tough-girl style can work :) (where as Cara Delevigne is a perfect example of how it can fail:superpuke:).