• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Fran Summers

moins

Grand Dame

Not sure if these are all within the same time frame, but she is dang consistent in her polas! :luvluv:

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

ccroww

Rookie
Oh, that bone structure <3 <3 <3 I can't wait to see more from her this year. And she's quite young!

Starbuck

Grand Dame
Absolutely loving her in i-D Spring '18

This is whole set makes all my 90s dreams come true. The clothes, that lipstick! She could be on her way to a Cranberries concert. RIP. I would wear so many of these pieces. I'll buy whatever she's selling here. I actually saved a couple of pictures so I can look for stuff later.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users
This is whole set makes all my 90s dreams come true. The clothes, that lipstick! She could be on her way to a Cranberries concert. RIP. I would wear so many of these pieces. I'll buy whatever she's selling here. I actually saved a couple of pictures so I can look for stuff later.
Same. This isn't even my style, but I'd buy it all if I could and feel constantly euphoric, like I'm dressed like a quirky, independent goddess.

lechatnoir

Grand Dame
Alright she's definitely a favorite of mine now (there are multiple photos)

Reactions: 1 user

moins

Grand Dame
Fran in New Valentino Resort. Elise Agee also was a part of the campaign and looked marvelous

I love the 60s/70s aesthetic of the collection :luvluv:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users