Fernanda Ly

chicbones

Grand Dame
She's an Australian model with Priscillas Sydney, Viva London/Paris/Barcelona, DNA New York and Two LA.
She's 5"8 (and 18 so she probably won't get any taller) and her stats are 30-23-33.5. I wouldn't consider her great thinspo but I do like her look and I've been seeing her pictures everywhere around London for the Louis Vuitton series 3 exhibition, and she opened LV s/s16.

I'm not a huge fan of her on the runway but I do love her hair. What do you all think?

Reactions: 1 user

Mandy.Bowie

Grand Dame
She's only booking jobs because of the hair. I don't see anything outstanding from her.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

ZeroDiet

SkinnyGossip Royal
She's only booking jobs because of the hair. I don't see anything outstanding from her.
That's what I thought too. I liked her look at LV but I wonder how her look would fit for other designers? It's not like platinum which is eye catching but still can be classy/classic if styled right. But she pulls off the pink hair well, I'll give her that.

chicbones

Grand Dame
That's what I thought too. I liked her look at LV but I wonder how her look would fit for other designers? It's not like platinum which is eye catching but still can be classy/classic if styled right. But she pulls off the pink hair well, I'll give her that.
If she has any longevity in the industry I wonder how long she will keep the hair for? It's the only reason most people recognise her at the moment but she's still young, which is the main reason she can pull it off.

ZeroDiet

SkinnyGossip Royal
If she has any longevity in the industry I wonder how long she will keep the hair for? It's the only reason most people recognise her at the moment but she's still young, which is the main reason she can pull it off.
I don't think a hair color change would be too good so early... it reminds me of when Sasha went from platinum to whatever it was and her career hit a major bump. Luckily Sasha is still working and still in demand, but that's not necessarily the case with most models who have a "distinctive" trait.

sentier

Grand Dame
She got a Teen Vogue cover. Impressive, that is very mainstream work