• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Faretta

Pretiek

Rookie
I agree with @longlegz , even though shes landing big compains i feel like shell still fade away as every breakout star, modelling nowadays is really temporary, one season youre the big star and then we dont hear about you after two or three seasons (to me atleast). Especially with the fact that she seems to not care about her body as much as others do. :( I hope im wrong with those assumptions because she’s beautiful.

Attachments

longlegz

Worker Bee
I realised that this season she walked 30 shows (also as last season),but it's not actually identical. Last season that was only Milan&Paris,but for SS 18 she had to add New York to have the same number of shows...

longlegz

Worker Bee
She and her bf are on the phone case ! I haven't realised this when I first saw that picture.

And I'll add this - making duck faces is not doing her favours.

• Agree
Reactions: bingeonvogue

lightasair

Rising Star
She is so awkward in that Dylan Blue campaign. It's jarring. Also, I tend to agree with tinyportia; something about her face gets in the way of me liking her.

longlegz

Worker Bee
She is so awkward in that Dylan Blue campaign. It's jarring. Also, I tend to agree with tinyportia; something about her face gets in the way of me liking her.
I was thinking the same... On that group photo she seems so stiff. Like she was very uncomfortable while shooting it...
And about the face,maybe it's the
irregular nose ?

stargirl

Staff member
Never really followed her career before but she reminds me of a mix between Nina Marker and Jane Birkin. (feel free to react :useful: to this fairly redundant comment :lol: )

• Disagree
Reactions: longlegz