Faretta

I agree with @longlegz , even though shes landing big compains i feel like shell still fade away as every breakout star, modelling nowadays is really temporary, one season youre the big star and then we dont hear about you after two or three seasons (to me atleast). Especially with the fact that she seems to not care about her body as much as others do. :( I hope im wrong with those assumptions because she’s beautiful.

Attachments

• 83F1B942-9EB0-4A24-8AE3-5C6FC42E6965.jpeg
    83F1B942-9EB0-4A24-8AE3-5C6FC42E6965.jpeg
    90.2 KB · Views: 156
I realised that this season she walked 30 shows (also as last season),but it's not actually identical. Last season that was only Milan&Paris,but for SS 18 she had to add New York to have the same number of shows...

She and her bf are on the phone case ! I haven't realised this when I first saw that picture.

And I'll add this - making duck faces is not doing her favours.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
pics from new Dylan Blue campaign

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    58.8 KB · Views: 105
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    68.6 KB · Views: 103
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    87.4 KB · Views: 105
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    102.9 KB · Views: 97
She is so awkward in that Dylan Blue campaign. It's jarring. Also, I tend to agree with tinyportia; something about her face gets in the way of me liking her.

She is so awkward in that Dylan Blue campaign. It's jarring. Also, I tend to agree with tinyportia; something about her face gets in the way of me liking her.
I was thinking the same... On that group photo she seems so stiff. Like she was very uncomfortable while shooting it...
And about the face,maybe it's the
irregular nose ?

I love her face and her not-ski-slope nose; she's really beautiful it's a shame she got that dumb tattoo and has been a little bit less dedicated. Her face is really unique/special in my opinion--a bit like a modern gisele

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Loving her natural, undone vibe in the Vogue Germany photos
fob8Yyn.jpg

q21Pu3x.jpg

aTPVT0q.jpg

IucXboy.jpg

Lds212d.jpg

GzJ1eL7.jpg

dLmE83n.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Sorry for the bump but her waist is insane here! Although she always crosses her legs to hide the size of her thighs.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Never really followed her career before but she reminds me of a mix between Nina Marker and Jane Birkin. (feel free to react :useful: to this fairly redundant comment :lol: )

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: 2 users
I‘m madly in love with her striking features, one of the best faces in the industry imo. I have a soft spot for strong noses and wide jaws and the eyes make her fierce look complete :luv:
Tattoos often cheap people but hers kinda grew on me (and I really don‘t like tattoos at all except someone goes all in). At least she owns it and I prefer it much more over several little ones like Vitto‘s for example .. the alien and the moon on her arm is so basic :facepalm:

419ECFEB-239A-4352-9571-C8D6B58332CC.jpeg

B8A4BCD5-CBFF-4DCF-B142-363A168A5809.jpeg

0F1E9900-777C-41F9-8129-8678822341EB.jpeg

C0819432-B943-473E-A0CA-287B408639DB.jpeg

C441057D-9ACE-4E40-AF3C-A44D686B624A.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: 1 users
Wonder what her current boyfriend has to say. 😂
Since she tattooed her fiancé's initials and then went for his best friend. Awkward.
What's worse, they both seem so tacky (perfect for her I guess).

Lol, I didn‘t know that! I‘ll take back what I said about the tattoo, wtf. Is there any article / gossip site where I can read about it?