Did Blake Lively lose weight?

November 2015

Source: tfs
OdwfDr0.jpg

veJ3FYY.jpg

I am sorry but i just can not help hating her and her lack of talent amd facial diversity. She was a really weak character on GG and in any other films i have seen her.
i am not fond of her body, she is soft and lazy looking. I really dont understand the hipe around her. Ohh and the way she talks. So mannorous and cheap. It is like she has something in her mouth constantly.

blake-lively-state-dinner-beauty-rex-ftr-1.jpg

Wow..have her hips always been this wide or is it just a really unflattering dress? I must admit I have always liked her face for some reason, so it's kind of sad to see her now.

Her body looked good a few years ago:
FFN_f_51437670.jpg

But I guess she's a mom and plus she's pregnant again so she's more easy on herself. But I hope after her pregnancy she'll tone up

She (usually) has a very proportionate body and beautiful legs. One of the very few celebs that I like at an average weight. But I feel she has become smug after her first pregnancy, when everybody complimented her style. That dress she wore in Cannes is such a faux pas for looking emphasizing all her lumps!

Reactions: 1 user

Nailed it!

Honestly, I've always had an irrational hatred for her, and the only reason why is she looks exactly like the biggest betch I've ever had the misfortune of knowing (down to the laughing and smiling poses in pictures). I just can't shake the idea that Blake is just like my ex-friend, and is just faking her entire persona.

I may very well be very wrong....but I doubt it..

Reactions: 1 user