Corrie Lejuwaan

Nymph

Worker Bee
Pitchouguina spring / summer 2016

Her calves seems quite huge comparing to her thin figure and I feel like I have (and hate) the same body muscles/fat distribuition :headbang: But I simply love the haircut, so fresh :luv:
http://imgbox.com/pMx2gXpe

Reactions: 1 user

chicbones

Grand Dame
I absolutely love very dark, shoulder-length, straight hair with a fringe, and to see it on a beautiful skinny makes it even better! New favourite:luvluv:

dauphin

Rising Star
Those breasts. :luv: :ijizzed:I don't think I've seen this shape before, I love it and I'm kind of envious (that sounds creepy as fuck, I know :lol:).

Her face, her body, her ass, her hair - she's perfect. :bow:

Ardeur

Rising Star
So pretty! And her body is great too, although her legs could look better. I got a Freja vibe off a couple of pictures, and that always helps:luvluv:

Maddie

Rising Star
wow! super cute hair! it's so weird how my body composition is very close to hers... and yet she pulls it off better ;) hehe
but still, nice find @Nymph

dauphin

Rising Star
Just found out she's exactly 2 days older than I am, makes me like her even more. :luv:

It makes me wonder what I'm doing with my life though. :lol:

Ellie

SkinnyGossip Royal
So in this very first picture, there's a birthmark on her cheek...and then it never appears again. There's one or two where it looks like maybe there's something that's covered with makeup. But then on her IG there is nothing.

Did they draw on a random mole on her cheek because #fashion? Did she get it removed? What is that thing and why am I so focused on it

FrançoiseEllyn

Grand Dame
Thomas Tait LFW S/S 2016

@Ellie I'm a bit confused too. Her instagram doesn't look like it has anything being covered up, but in this photo you can see something is there. Hahah and way to go on spotting that. And it doesn't look like it was the makeup for that collection either.