X2SgPQJF.jpg

OdTlUGE5.jpg

C-Heads Magazine
ouafsn8Z.jpg

CaARUoWb.jpg
TulNRPz0.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
Pitchouguina spring / summer 2016

Her calves seems quite huge comparing to her thin figure and I feel like I have (and hate) the same body muscles/fat distribuition :headbang: But I simply love the haircut, so fresh :luv:
http://imgbox.com/pMx2gXpe

Reactions: 1 user
I absolutely love very dark, shoulder-length, straight hair with a fringe, and to see it on a beautiful skinny makes it even better! New favourite:luvluv:

Those breasts. :luv: :ijizzed:I don't think I've seen this shape before, I love it and I'm kind of envious (that sounds creepy as fuck, I know :lol:).

Her face, her body, her ass, her hair - she's perfect. :bow:

So pretty! And her body is great too, although her legs could look better. I got a Freja vibe off a couple of pictures, and that always helps:luvluv:

wow! super cute hair! it's so weird how my body composition is very close to hers... and yet she pulls it off better ;) hehe
but still, nice find @Nymph

Just found out she's exactly 2 days older than I am, makes me like her even more. :luv:

It makes me wonder what I'm doing with my life though. :lol:

So in this very first picture, there's a birthmark on her cheek...and then it never appears again. There's one or two where it looks like maybe there's something that's covered with makeup. But then on her IG there is nothing.

Did they draw on a random mole on her cheek because #fashion? Did she get it removed? What is that thing and why am I so focused on it

Thomas Tait LFW S/S 2016

@Ellie I'm a bit confused too. Her instagram doesn't look like it has anything being covered up, but in this photo you can see something is there. Hahah and way to go on spotting that. And it doesn't look like it was the makeup for that collection either.