2237.jpg

brianreyesrunwayspring09mbfwyd7utfswyrkl.jpg

tumblr_mamg3vb8PA1rd11tco1_400.gif

tumblr_lx2gitmbfu1qcrx62o1_500.gif

254e89e3043ac867e0eaa8db2ec93427d53280e0_m.jpg

tumblr_inline_mha28oaiPP1qklbgv.jpg

yt5ii.gif

Breathtaking :bow:

That's really interesting, I didn't know models didn't get paid at all for shows or editorials.
I understood the campaigns are what makes the money, but didn't expect the shows/editorials to be 'free'.

Anyway, I love that interview, and how fresh and honest Constance comes through in it! ;)

This is the first time I've paid attention to her (because of that interview), and what's really great about her is that she's smart, honest and I think she'll be successful in the business if she continues her path.

I'm not quite sure how I feel about Constance. On the one hand she can be absolutely gorgeous, but I feel like she can also so easily look kind of bland.

Fore example:

Met Gala 2013. Not a fan of the dress.

slide_295897_2417071_free.jpg

Here her face just seems flat and boring.

But here:

Stunning.

Obviously photoshop/facial expression/makeup/angle etc. can make a huge difference to how your face looks, but I just don't find her face as naturally beautiful/intriguing as other models' faces.

This is the first time I've paid attention to her (because of that interview), and what's really great about her is that she's smart, honest and I think she'll be successful in the business if she continues her path.

She is already very successful in the business.

Obviously photoshop/facial expression/makeup/angle etc. can make a huge difference to how your face looks, but I just don't find her face as naturally beautiful/intriguing as other models' faces.

Everybody looks better from some angles, models including (only difference: don't have bad ones). Furthemore, stare at her and name some models who look like her. On a lot of newfaces' threads, you can read "she makes me think at..."/ "she looks like..."/"she is a combination of... and...". Constance is unique.

Everybody looks better from some angles, models including (only difference: don't have bad ones). Furthemore, stare at her and name some models who look like her. On a lot of newfaces' threads, you can read "she makes me think at..."/ "she looks like..."/"she is a combination of... and...". Constance is unique.

Oh, she's definitely unique. Just not quite my cup of tea :)

Eating fruits and veggies
tumblr_md6dc9BKAP1qdq5dlo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mpymx2yhD61qboca3o1_500.jpg

From instagram:
tumblr_msdb2uIeVQ1qboca3o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mm6pm7FrUl1snspcro1_500.jpg

tumblr_mqtsxooeFP1qboca3o1_500.jpg

Backstage:
tumblr_msiu62BhTM1qboca3o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mppz1vRiNW1qk1ra5o1_500.jpg

She's so beautiful it's unfair :cry:

Reactions: 1 user
She looks so happy!!! She's the kind of girl I look at and wish we could be friends

tumblr_mqtswy1TgH1qboca3o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mpymtcL0881qboca3o1_500.jpg

constance_jablonski_3087_north_522x.jpg

top-modelos-models-instagram-it-girl-vintage-hispster-indie-glamour-modaddiction-fotografia-photography-chic-estrella-star-famosas-moda-fashion-trends-tendencias-constance-jablonski.jpg

tumblr_kytcjvL1Cd1qboca3o1_500.jpg

OlivierTheyskens_ConstanceJablonski.jpg

For Antidote magazine, by Victor Demarchelier;

195915-800w.jpg

A recent polaroid: (fall 2013, I believe)
198988-800w.jpg

''the paris issue'' by Victor Demarchelier
200444-800w.jpg

And I love love love the left picture here, for Allure magazine (by Patrick Demarchelier)
198962-800w.jpg

i love her :luv:

can anyone share (VIPs?) how her exercise routine looks like? she is in great shape, and since she has a larger frame, i could imagine that she would build muscles easily if exercising too much/doing the wrong work outs... i'd love to know, she is such an inspiration