Constance Jablonski

S

Skinny2012

I think she deserves her own thread! :)

I’m not a fan of her thighs/stomach...but she has the most incredible eyes :luv: and i still like most of her work.

Reactions: 3 users

classichic

Super Star
Ahh you beat me to it I was going to start a thread of hers :) And I agree with everything you said. I love her face :luv:

Reactions: 1 users
S

slendergirl

I saw that she auditioned last year for the VS fashion show... can't understand why they didn't use her! (My apologies if they did and I didn't recognise her) She is stunning :)

Reactions: 1 user
S

Samira

She has stunning eyes but no chin of which to speak and is very "thick". She's not fat, but I'd say her body is painfully average at best.

But damn, those eyes ...

Ally

Rising Star
Ahh la jolie Constance! Agreed with all of you though that she's not a thinspiration. Her face I think is her major asset.

Ewww, what is that? Stop stuffing your face hun. :lol:

Now I understand why her body is mehh, :p

B

Babydoll

I agree with everyone, her body is meh, but her face is just stunning. :bow: I love how she doesn't have that "generic blonde model" face!

RedAir

VIP - Model
VIP
I have walk with her, she is ok,, pretty eyes, but body like a tank

Reactions: 2 users
S

slendergirl

They definitely did - they didn't make a big deal out of her, but she had a look or two.
Thanks for answering :) I did see her but didn't twig who it was... she looked bigger at VS than usual :/ it took the edge away from her gorgeous face - dislike.

FashionThin

VIP - Insider & The Boss
Staff member
VIP
I have walk with her, she is ok,, pretty eyes, but body like a tank
:lol: :highfive:

Also did you gurls see the super-slutty editorial she was in a couple months ago? Bondage themed? I will post it.