Constance Jablonski

What do you guys think of these bikini polaroids? I got them from the Elite blog and they are dated as November 2011, so they are fairly old. However, I think her body looks really good here.

989.JPG
990.JPG

Reactions: 1 user
Yes!
I'd suggest something like all of us getting her a lipo (Our scrubs should be pink and black) and then putting it back into her with a funnel :grin:

I think I might have forgotten to praise you for this. :twisted:

At Tommy Hilfiger, Constance's body isn't bad but it isn't the best either.

13191482_00360h.jpg

Woah can you believe how much shorter models look when they gain? :O
Another reason to lose weight: look taller!! :luv:

So sorry I've been away, I've been in NY for FW and have fell behind in work and with contributing to our site. I miss my SG's and can't wait until things settle down. Thanks @SugarFree for catching my attention <3

I'm disappointed with Constance, she needs to do much better - especially if she wants to compete with all these new faces I've been seeing at NYFW. After seeing her thighs up close in NY, I'm afraid she doesn't have much time left to stay in the spotlight, unless she gets serious! Poor Constance...

Miss you gurls...I'll have a stronger presence in our forums very soon...I'm working on something exciting that I will share in the near future stay tuned :)

Xo, SG

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:

Thank you @ExtraShot for slaping her, for me!! :kiss:

Again in NYFW she was quite "helthy" esp on her thighs! :nervous:

no problem darling :kiss:
yes, i saw her she just came to london like 2 days ago! healthy is such an appropriate word! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
at the Anna Dello Russo for H&M Launch Party
cjablonski_v_28sep12_pr_b.jpg

I think she looks absolutely stunning in this pic. Such gorgeous eyes!
256466_980.jpg