Constance Jablonski

S

skinnylynnie

Um, RedAir was booking big-ticket campaigns when Constance was in middle school, so you might consider shutting the fuck up.

First off don't need to become vulgar. Just ewww. Second I find it a bit sad. If she was such a big deal what does she need to come spill her venom on that forum? Seems like someone is getting a little jealous lately. ;)

Reactions: 1 user

FashionThin

VIP - Insider & The Boss
Staff member
VIP
First off don't need to become vulgar. Just ewww.
1. That wasn't vulgar
2. You probably shouldn't tell him what to do.

Second I find it a bit sad. If she was such a big deal
You realize there are a lot of fashion industry professionals on this forum, right? Including a lot of working fashion models, right? Or are you one of those people who just shows up at parties and starts flapping their mouth, talking shit, insulting the hosts, knocking shit over, being hated by everyone else, until someone has the mercy to kick you out?

what does she need to come spill her venom on that forum?
Apparently you're not familiar with Skinny Gossip. There's bitch here sometimes lots of times.

Seems like someone is getting a little jealous lately. ;)
@RedAir is jealous of Constance J? I've got to give you credit for one thing: you're funny when you don't know it.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

skinnylynnie

Because successful people don't use the Internet? :rolleyes:
to bash about other people? I really hope not because it is seriously pathetic. If bitching make her happy at least she should do it the right way and don't hide behind a nickname on a forum.

S

Scarlet

OMG, it´s time to grab some popcorn and watch a stupid brat getting slapped! Skinny gurl, do what has to be done.
Who´s with me? Internet popcorn is calorie free.
Have some:
:popcorn:

Reactions: 1 user
E

ExtraShot

@skinnylynnie
dont be a bitch. dont join this forum to bash on other members- esp the VIP girls. a forum is to share opinions and RedAir has personally met Constance so is in far more a position to say things than you are to come along and assume her 'pathetic' and 'not famous' using the internet. it was a passing comment and you didnt need to backlash like that.

(p.s. @Anonymous Bullcock @Skinny2012 MY FIRST SLAP) god it feels good. :party:

Reactions: 4 users

Silent Night

Grand Dame
Or are you one of those people who just shows up at parties and starts flapping their mouth, talking shit, insulting the hosts, knocking shit over, being hated by everyone else, until someone has the mercy to kick you out?
:lol:

Sadistic

Rising Star

OMG!! Thiss so much!!!

Well that girl is a bit delusional since she calls herself @skinnylynnie when she is actually 50 kg at 153... short & pudgy :superpuke:

@Scarlet :lol:, internet popcorn at the Skinny Gossip theater always leaves me full and satiated for the day!

Silent Night

Grand Dame
This would be so much more amusing if I knew who RedAir was, dammit! :hmm:

B

Babydoll

OMG, it´s time to grab some popcorn and watch a stupid brat getting slapped! Skinny gurl, do what has to be done.
Who´s with me? Internet popcorn is calorie free.
Have some:
:popcorn:
I'll join you

L

Leggero

@skinnylynnie
dont be a bitch. dont join this forum to bash on other members- esp the VIP girls. a forum is to share opinions and RedAir has personally met Constance so is in far more a position to say things than you are to come along and assume her 'pathetic' and 'not famous' using the internet. it was a passing comment and you didnt need to backlash like that.
I know I'm new here but I wanted to say: nice slap! :bow:

S

skinnylynnie

@skinnylynnie

Oh yes she really did met constance? How can you be sure of that? I mean honestly if she is such a supermodel, who is she then? :sneaky:

Silent Night

Grand Dame
Oh yes she really did met constance? How can you be sure of that? I mean honestly if she is such a supermodel, who is she then? :sneaky:
The VIPs are vetted as genuine fashion insiders by the people who run the forum, who are both working in the business. That's how they get the VIP status (except Skinny2012; she has it in recognition of outstanding awesomeness). They don't reveal their identities publicly because that would limit what they could say. FashionThin is a model booker and Anonymous Bullcock is a photographer, so they likely have met both Constance Jablonski and RedAir.

The Bullcock

Special Guest
Staff member
Website
thebullcock.tumblr.com
First off don't need to become vulgar. Just ewww.
That was hardly eww-worthy vulgarity. That would have been, like, if I'd said I was going to choke you to death with my cock, then put the video up on SkinnyGossip for everyone to laugh and cheer over.

If she was such a big deal what does she need to come spill her venom on that forum?
Yeah, models never spit venom at each other. :rolleyes:

I'm (sniff) so, so (sniff) proud :cry: it was just (sniff) SO BEAUTIFUL.

So you think we're all made-up people? That's fucking awesome. Sorta makes all the insider gossip and knowledge a bit hard to explain, but a conspiracy theorist is never one to bother with the details. Anyway, you annoy me. See ya! :smash:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users