Coachella

1LtXIar.png

haha Lexi, she is like 'where am I?' and Hanne in her daily street style. :luv::D

Reactions: 4 users
its so fake--posh as hell, generic bands mixed with "indie" ones, cultural appropriation all over the place, and social media circle jerking. I went in 2011 and even then, it was starting to seem a bit too corporate. Now? It's fucking "AMA'sinthedesertwithsomemollyandabodychain"

A friend of mine (Newport Beach rich kid) has a house in Palm Springs and wanted me to join last year. I didn't go because his girlfriend told me they hadn't even gone inside the year before, even though they had tickets; apparently they did drugs and got wasted at his place and not much else.
Looking back I tend to think that's still the coolest way to survive all the wannabes at Coachella, after all.

Why does everyone look 100x worse at coachella?? Here I was thinking that Ginta was looking borderline okay from her instagram considering she's never been the skinniest but she looks so doughy and average. Is it just that they can't photoshop other peoples pictures?

Reactions: 1 user
Ughh... Hipster-grunge-boho or whatever that is wannabes annoy me so much! We have so many girls in my school trying to dress "different" but they just end up looking like fools...

Ughh... Hipster-grunge-boho or whatever that is wannabes annoy me so much! We have so many girls in my school trying to dress "different" but they just end up looking like fools...

what's so funny about it is it's not really how relevant, currant "hipster" (though that term is empty now anyways) fashion has even developed. It's also very "glossed" over in my opinion, lots of jewelry, makeup, silks and layered fabrics. It looks like some sort of neon harem with overalls

Reactions: 1 users
what's so funny about it is it's not really how relevant, currant "hipster" (though that term is empty now anyways) fashion has even developed. It's also very "glossed" over in my opinion, lots of jewelry, makeup, silks and layered fabrics. It looks like some sort of neon harem with overalls
It's trying to be "different" and ending up as a rainbow

Reactions: 1 users