Chase Carter

IcedAmericano

Grand Dame
Reaction score
Bahamian model with IMG. She's been doing the typical IMG commercial girl circuit (Urban Outfitters, VS Pink, SI Swim, etc.) so she's had very high visibility lately. She also has a very large social media following, so I could see more VS in her future. Beautiful face, but not crazy about her body. I have a feeling we will be seeing a lot of her the next few years. She is 19.

IMG WORLDWIDE
5'10 32-24.5-35.5

• Gross
Reactions: FashionThin

Mandy.Bowie

Super Star
Reaction score
I definitely see her as a VS model and with a career similar to Barbara (meaning only teenagers find her relevant)

• Agree
Reactions: Tinyportia

vie

Super Star
Reaction score
I think she's pretty and I like her for what she does, but she's just not the kind of model/person I really expect to see on SG

• Agree
Reactions: Layla

Serea

Rising Star
Reaction score
Actually changed my mind after seeing these:

Still think her face can look gorgeous sometimes. But her body is super everyday-teen-girl average
What. The. Fuck.

One piece of advice for her if she models swimwear: watch out for the whalers . . .

That is all.

• Funny
Reactions: Kit

Peonies

Rising Star
Reaction score
She reminds me of Hailey Baldwin. Obviously not in a good way

Ardeur

Rising Star
Reaction score
It's just odd because I assume she doesn't have the disorder.
I'm sorry and I didn't mean it as a blow against you, I just have a very personal tie to the subject and I reacted very intensely, I recognize that it was out of proportion but many people feel the way I do so be a bit more tactful with your comparisons

• Agree
Reactions: Ashley