• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Chase Carter

cosmere

Worker Bee
Reaction score
She's made some great improvements from what I've seen! She'll never be high fashion, but she looks good for a commercial model.

Also, I am in love with her little sister. She's got a much more interesting face to me, but also needs a lot of work on her body. Hopefully we'll see more from her in the future.

stargirl

Grand Dame
Reaction score
She looks amazing! Any clues on diet, workouts etc? I know she runs :flower:

marie.model

Rookie
Reaction score
I know she goes to Barry’s Bootcamp a lot. I’d love to know more about her diet[/Q
I know she goes to Barry’s Bootcamp a lot. I’d love to know more about her diet
When she was a bit heavier (124lb) and prepping for sports illustrated, she posted a video on YouTube describing her diet. She said mostly just protein shakes and bars. Looks like the video's been removed now.

vie

Super Star
Reaction score
Those legs :luv:

Okay I found her blog (is this verging on stalker?) and well... she’s lucky she’s pretty and skinny cause girl has about eight brain cells to her name. I could be wrong but...
This girl's poor grammar and inconsistent capitalization causes me pain but this line from her 'about' page stood out to me ...
I like to believe I live, breathe, eat (small amounts people i'm still a model here) anything thats competitive and athletic!
:lol:

• Agree
Reactions: stargirl