• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Charlotte Jane

Scarlettjane

Rising Star
Reaction score
Australian model, with Maverick models. she's rather short but that face! :luv: Really skinny as well. What do you girls think?
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Peonies

Rising Star
Reaction score
Don't really like how muscular her arms are, and her boobs are huge :run:

ZeroDiet

SkinnyGossip Royal
Reaction score
Don't really like how muscular her arms are, and her boobs are huge :run:
I kinda like it! She's not big muscular, just a little sinewy and I find that so hot combined with her softer face. Kind of a "harsh" vs a "natural" skinny preference. I always prefer girls that look like they work for it vs girls where it looks natural, even if it is not. I'm referring to the picture of her in a bikini. Where do her boobs look huge though?

Reactions: The Bullcock

BluBla

Worker Bee
Reaction score
I kinda like it! She's not big muscular, just a little sinewy and I find that so hot combined with her softer face. Kind of a "harsh" vs a "natural" skinny preference. I always prefer girls that look like they work for it vs girls where it looks natural, even if it is not. I'm referring to the picture of her in a bikini. Where do her boobs look huge though?
They look "big" in the third (b&w) picture, but mine are far from big and look EXACTLY like that if I'm wearing an intense push-up, so I'm pretty sure that's just what it is. They look perfectly teeny in the other pics.

I like her a lot! I'm always a fan of huge eyelids (probably cause I have them and I like seeing how makeup works on girls with eyes like mine :) ).

Peonies

Rising Star
Reaction score
the black and white picture. i guess it could just be a pushup bra?

perkybones

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Her arms are quite muscular... I was confused for a second!
Like her eyes though.

Fremdschämen

Grand Dame
Reaction score

Scarlettjane

Rising Star
Reaction score
I don't think she does high fashion and I would assume Australia isn't as a competitive a market as, say, New York. It is quite uncommon for someone so short to be signed, but to be fair, she's probably the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.