Charlotte Jane

Scarlettjane

Rising Star
Jan 11, 2015
Australian model, with Maverick models. she's rather short but that face! :luv: Really skinny as well. What do you girls think?
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Don't really like how muscular her arms are, and her boobs are huge :run:
I kinda like it! She's not big muscular, just a little sinewy and I find that so hot combined with her softer face. Kind of a "harsh" vs a "natural" skinny preference. I always prefer girls that look like they work for it vs girls where it looks natural, even if it is not. I'm referring to the picture of her in a bikini. Where do her boobs look huge though?

Reactions: 1 user
I kinda like it! She's not big muscular, just a little sinewy and I find that so hot combined with her softer face. Kind of a "harsh" vs a "natural" skinny preference. I always prefer girls that look like they work for it vs girls where it looks natural, even if it is not. I'm referring to the picture of her in a bikini. Where do her boobs look huge though?

They look "big" in the third (b&w) picture, but mine are far from big and look EXACTLY like that if I'm wearing an intense push-up, so I'm pretty sure that's just what it is. They look perfectly teeny in the other pics.

I like her a lot! I'm always a fan of huge eyelids (probably cause I have them and I like seeing how makeup works on girls with eyes like mine :) ).

the black and white picture. i guess it could just be a pushup bra?

Reactions: 1 users
I don't think she does high fashion and I would assume Australia isn't as a competitive a market as, say, New York. It is quite uncommon for someone so short to be signed, but to be fair, she's probably the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.