• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Celebs Who Look Better With Curves (...not)

Lina

Rookie
Not one of them looks better fatter. Eugh, it's like if they perpetuate this whole "fat is better than skinny" bullshit for long enough it might eventually come true. Just no :superpuke:

V

Victoria

Who wrote this article and why do they think anyone cares about their opinion? :rolleyes:

honeybun

Rookie
who is that writer trying to kid. Seriously. I don't even think a fatty would look at those pictures and think they looked better at a higher weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

sentier

Grand Dame
If she really thinks Kate Bosworth looked better in the 2nd picture she is kidding herself.
"Curves" has to be the most misused word in the English language

jbeyes

Rookie
Yeah, when was Anne Hathaway skinny?? when she "starved" herself for her movie role?? :lol: :lol:

Chloe Madeline

Super Star
I *guess* the only one who could potentially be an example is LeAnn Rimes... though she looks disgusting either way. And though her legs and overall frame - IN CLOTHING ONLY - did look better at her LW. So actually then scratch that, no one is legitimately an example of "looking better with 'curves.' "

J

Jasmine

I also love how they put the word "natural" in front of "curves" on several of these celebrities.

How is a person's body more "natural" at a higher weight than a lower weight? Can somebody explain this to me, because I can't figure it out...

As for Jennifer Hudson...Are you kidding me??

I also love how they put the word "natural" in front of "curves" on several of these celebrities.

How is a person's body more "natural" at a higher weight than a lower weight? Can somebody explain this to me, because I can't figure it out...

As for Jennifer Hudson...Are you kidding me??
^this! When people are like "Oh, well, I'm naturally curvy so I just won't ever be skinny no matter how little I eat. "

And I'm like:

"...

No."

Tinyportia

Super Star
Allison Williams from Girls is looking quite good. I didn't realise she had lost weight until I saw these pics. She's looking much better than before!