Celebs Who Look Better With Curves (...not)

Not one of them looks better fatter. Eugh, it's like if they perpetuate this whole "fat is better than skinny" bullshit for long enough it might eventually come true. Just no :superpuke:

Who wrote this article and why do they think anyone cares about their opinion? :rolleyes:

If she really thinks Kate Bosworth looked better in the 2nd picture she is kidding herself.
"Curves" has to be the most misused word in the English language

Yeah, when was Anne Hathaway skinny?? when she "starved" herself for her movie role?? :lol: :lol:

I *guess* the only one who could potentially be an example is LeAnn Rimes... though she looks disgusting either way. And though her legs and overall frame - IN CLOTHING ONLY - did look better at her LW. So actually then scratch that, no one is legitimately an example of "looking better with 'curves.' "

I also love how they put the word "natural" in front of "curves" on several of these celebrities.

How is a person's body more "natural" at a higher weight than a lower weight? Can somebody explain this to me, because I can't figure it out...

As for Jennifer Hudson...Are you kidding me??

I also love how they put the word "natural" in front of "curves" on several of these celebrities.

How is a person's body more "natural" at a higher weight than a lower weight? Can somebody explain this to me, because I can't figure it out...

As for Jennifer Hudson...Are you kidding me??

^this! When people are like "Oh, well, I'm naturally curvy so I just won't ever be skinny no matter how little I eat. "

And I'm like:

"...

No."

Allison Williams from Girls is looking quite good. I didn't realise she had lost weight until I saw these pics. She's looking much better than before!