• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

celebrities obese

floatingthistle

Worker Bee
was surfing the net for skinny inspiration and found a website that morphs celebs faces to what theyd look like fat...its really funny! its got taylor swift, emma stone, emma watson, vanessa hudgens, selena gomez and much more!
its good cause after you see them obese you really appreciate them for keeping thinner and makes you want to do the same! but more than that :lol:
this is jessica biel, click on the left for other celebs http://celebrityobesity.com/tagged/jessica+biel ;)

skinny4ever

Banned
Banned
I'm a debbie downer but for most of em it's not even genetically possible for them to get that fat- they'd have to eat a lot.
Most celebs are doing what we all are- struggling to stay closer to zero and away from 2.

analinne

Worker Bee
Those pics are scary. This photoshop is really bad made, cause they made just some parts of their faces fatter, but still it's funny :)

S

Skinny2012

There are also a lot of pictures where celebs are so photoshopped that they look like skeletons.. complete opposite but i find it scary both ways!! Although the obese pictures are of course way more realistic.

Reactions: 1 person
N

Nessie

There are also a lot of pictures where celebs are so photoshopped that they look like skeletons.. complete opposite but i find it scary both ways!! Although the obese pictures are of course way more realistic.

GAH!!!! :wtf: those pictures honestly scare the crap out of me. :run:

S

skinnyhawaiiangirl

Whoa those are scary! Although, I think her face looks good in the second pic. Very international/unamerican looking.