celebrities obese

Feb 13, 2012
hades
was surfing the net for skinny inspiration and found a website that morphs celebs faces to what theyd look like fat...its really funny! its got taylor swift, emma stone, emma watson, vanessa hudgens, selena gomez and much more!
its good cause after you see them obese you really appreciate them for keeping thinner and makes you want to do the same! but more than that :lol:
this is jessica biel, click on the left for other celebs http://celebrityobesity.com/tagged/jessica+biel ;)

I see no difference?

kesha8055.jpg

tumblr_lj87kfewF01qixo64o1_400.jpg

I'm a debbie downer but for most of em it's not even genetically possible for them to get that fat- they'd have to eat a lot.
Most celebs are doing what we all are- struggling to stay closer to zero and away from 2.

Those pics are scary. This photoshop is really bad made, cause they made just some parts of their faces fatter, but still it's funny :)

There are also a lot of pictures where celebs are so photoshopped that they look like skeletons.. complete opposite but i find it scary both ways!! Although the obese pictures are of course way more realistic.

skinny-Angelina-Jolie--20981.jpg

angelina-jolie-h~1.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
There are also a lot of pictures where celebs are so photoshopped that they look like skeletons.. complete opposite but i find it scary both ways!! Although the obese pictures are of course way more realistic.

angelina-jolie-h~1.jpg

GAH!!!! :wtf: those pictures honestly scare the crap out of me. :run:

angelina-jolie-h~1.jpg

Whoa those are scary! Although, I think her face looks good in the second pic. Very international/unamerican looking.