• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Celeb Doppelganger

PeacexLove

Rookie
So I think it would be fun to see who everyone's celebrity doppelgänger, also known as your celebrity look-a-like! So girls who is yours??

PeacexLove

Rookie
So I think it would be fun to see who everyone's celebrity doppelgänger, also known as your celebrity look-a-like! So girls who is yours??

esharpe59

Rookie
I dont think I have a celebrity doppelganger.
But Zooey Deschanel and Katy Perry are identical to me

Coral

Rising Star
I don't think I have an exact look-a-like but I've heard:
Angie Harmon
Shania Twain (Canadian country singer)
also when I have bangs people say I look like Angelina Jolie in SALT

except these ladies all have mature looks to them, I'm just 24 so I don't have the mature looks like they do yet...

I don't think there's anyone who really looks similar to me BUT my sister's boyfriend once told me I look like Kellie Pickler, my mom thinks I look like Chelsea Kane, and a boy at school told me I remind him of Chloe Moretz.

esharpe59

Rookie
But Zooey Deschanel and Katy Perry are identical to me
I dont know how to edit my post.. I meant I think they look identical to each other.. They look nothing like me.

I get told Miranda Kerr and Selena Gomez, both who I wouldnt be crazy about to say the least

F

fleur

Vanessa Carlton, I've been told.
I can see it, but I don't look like her in my pictures? Only in real life. Weird.

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
I've had elle fanning and alexa chung before... but I don't see either

C

cleo5to7

Mary-Kate Olsen when she has slightly darker/redder hair. I actually think she can look quite pretty...but you could never call that statement flattering (in a blanket way). You never know if people mean "Hot Mess":

Or "MESSSSSSS MESS":

:wtf:

B

bnp

I'm often told Jessica Alba for my face, and in the last few years, Audrey Hepburn for my dressing style.

Artemis

Community Duchess
I get young Angelina Jolie and Kiera Knightly "when she's smiling" (I had never really noticed her smile--I've always suspected her of an overbite--doNOThave--but apperently, according to people in bars, we share it).

Random people seem to think it's okiedokie to just approach me, hault whatever conversation I am having with friend/client/bf, spill their assessment of my features; break down: 75% nose (it's artic-circle tiny, some people even try to touch it:wtf:) 20% lips (giant:kiss:) 15% ginger hair.

Really. Really. Embarassing. :oops:

Did not have an easy-go in grade school.

Anri

Rookie
People don't comment much but these are the ones I get.

Ashley Rickards from "awkward" on MTV. I picked this photo because I make that face A LOT.

This disney girl.

This other disney girl.

And (younger) Demi Lovato.

The weird thing is none of these girls really look alike.

Also, apparently my face is VERY Disney. I guess I have a somewhat young/child-like face.

Nala

Rookie
Emma Bunton. Well I think she's pretty... but I don't really see the resemblance.

abominable_princess

Worker Bee

She's a dutch actress and when I had short hair my parents told me I looked like her? I don't see it, still don't XD

a friend told me I look like taylor swift but I refuse to believe that :run:

zombie

Rookie
I once heard Evan Rachel Wood, but I don't really see it except for maybe a few pictures. i guess we have similar type of ''beauty'' but that's it.

rachel

Rookie
I have been told several times that I look like Gwyneth Paltrow, but I don't really see it. I have also been told that I look like Kirsten Dunst, so I think any actress with pale skin and blonde hair could remind someone of me.