Celeb Doppelganger

Hm I got told a few times that I look like Rachel Bilson or Alexis Bledel :) . So I guess I look like a cute, dark-haired and pale skin girl.

I guess it depends how different people perceive you. I just asked my mom and she told me Aishwarya Rai, especially in this pic. I guess it's true in a way, my eyes look like hers, I have a similar hair color as she has in this picture, my lips look alike too... maybe just a tad fuller. But I don't think I would have though of her myself!

aishwarya-rai-bachchan-bachan-50922053.jpg

When I was bit younger a few times people came up to me thinking I was Hannah Montana :run:

Now I get Taylor Swift sometimes... :confused:

Hm I got told a few times that I look like Rachel Bilson or Alexis Bledel :) . So I guess I look like a cute, dark-haired and pale skin girl.

I get Rachel Bilson all the time! I wonder how alike the two of us would actually look...:confused:

What other people tell me (Denise Richards):
images

In my head (Olsen):
cear_olsen_01_v.jpg

i have had everything from keira knightley, to natalie portman, to audrey hepburn (when im skinny-its a huge motivation) to mary elizabeth winstead. so basically- any female with brown eyes and dark hair. hahaha

I've heard Jennifer Aniston (I wasn't really flattered) and Britney Snow. Britney Snow more than once. I don't know, I feel like maybe our eyes are similar

80591151.jpg

Definitely not the same nose though.

I think I'm prettier anyway :)

I look somewhat like this kind of Avril Lavigne:
Actually whe I was 13 I had a poster of her on my wall, and my mother thought it was a picture of me.

avril-lavigne-chad.jpeg

and I also look a little like Cassie from Skins (hence the avatar picture)

skins-5.jpg

I get Mary-Louise Parker (the chick from Weeds). Kind of agree.

Mary-Louise-mary-louise-parker-7428057-400-600.jpg

i have had everything from keira knightley, to natalie portman, to audrey hepburn (when im skinny-its a huge motivation) to mary elizabeth winstead. so basically- any female with brown eyes and dark hair. hahaha

OH GOD and the agency i just signed with were referring to me as 'the twilight girl' before i went in. so yeah. pale-dark hair+eyes.

I get Rachel Bilson all the time! I wonder how alike the two of us would actually look...:confused:
o yes, that would be funny :) I think I have her bodyshape, shape of face and hair, but I have blue eyes. And I think she looks much younger because I'm 17 ;)

OH GOD and the agency i just signed with were referring to me as 'the twilight girl' before i went in. so yeah. pale-dark hair+eyes.

Oh my! The "twilight girl?" Audrey Hepburn and Natalie Portman look similar sometimes (when Portman's weight is low).

I've gotten "young Meryl Streep" from at least seven different people :)luv:) including a random stranger when I was on a flight to New York! I can't wait to reach my goal so my Meryl cheekbones show again (damn this face fat!)

images

i get olivia wilde & jennifer carpenter constantly. complete strangers will come up to me and say it to me.
olivia-wilde-hair-bangs.jpg

MV5BMTA3Mzk2NTk0MDReQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDQ1MDQyNzY@._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

When I was a preteen I got Elizabeth Taylor from Blue Velvet a lot. I think it was the dark hair, pale skin, and light eyes.

Elizabeth.jpg

I've heard repeatedly that I resemble Grace Kelly when I pull my hair up, and also by the way I move...
grace-kelly.jpg

Katy Perry and Zooey Deschanel. I have dark brown hair with bangs and big blue eyes with long eyelashes. Not really sure if the facial resemblance is there but there are similar traits. When I have short bangs I hear Miss perry long bangs like right now and I hear Zooey.

I get Anne Hathaway all of the time. (Pre-pixie cut, lol)

Our facial profiles are very similar but from the front I think we look different.