Cara Delevingne

uh, ew.

somehow I do not doubt it

tumblr_mp4km8n5dj1qe2hddo1_500.jpg

If i passed her on the street i would undoubtedly mistake her for a homeless girl or a teen runaway or something:disgusted:

Does anyone else think her behaviour will end up affecting her career?

Maybe it's just me, but when I see her in a magazine now all I can think of is her pulling a silly face or her funny antics and the illusion of glamour is ruined.

On the other hand Kate Moss didn't have any career problems after cocaine expose, so maybe there really is no such thing as bad publicity.

Does anyone else think her behaviour will end up affecting her career?

Maybe it's just me, but when I see her in a magazine now all I can think of is her pulling a silly face or her funny antics and the illusion of glamour is ruined.

On the other hand Kate Moss didn't have any career problems after cocaine expose, so maybe there really is no such thing as bad publicity.

Didn't Kate Moss get dropped from her contract after one of her cocaine scandals? I mean, her career recovered obviously (she's Kate Moss after all :bow:), but i think the drug expose at least scratched it.
And with Cara? She drops cocaine on the street and nothing happens. Not fair. :mad:

Didn't Kate Moss get dropped from her contract after one of her cocaine scandals? I mean, her career recovered obviously (she's Kate Moss after all :bow:), but i think the drug expose at least scratched it.
And with Cara? She drops cocaine on the street and nothing happens. Not fair. :mad:

It's completely unfair--i think it's because nobody takes cara seriously anyway there isn't much use in punishing and making example of someone whose already an enormous joke

Let's not forget that Kate Moss didn't have an influental family.......

It's completely unfair--i think it's because nobody takes cara seriously anyway there isn't much use in punishing and making example of someone whose already an enormous joke

Haha yes, this

Let's not forget that Kate Moss didn't have an influental family.......

and this

and maybe people are a little more laid back today regarding drugs than they were a few years ago? :confused: I don't know.

Well, she might think she's funny with that shirt but I can't laugh at it. :rolleyes:

Look at me, I'm Cara D
Princess of Inanity
My stolid smirks make me a jerk
Blow ho, I'm Cara D

Watch it! Hey I'm Upton Kate
My ghastly goal is to inflate
The self-esteem
Of bum-bloated bream
That, bovine, bite and bait

I drink (wicked)
And swear (cock-bread)
Bird shit plaits my hair
I get bills from one snaking snarl
(grrr, grrr, grrr)
Got my pigpen paws
On your flawless draws
Yeah, I'd pull that crap with Karl

Now let's go to Studio,
I know ya'll crave that phat thinspo
Blah thighs are bust
I'm no model of lust
I'm pissed, plain Cara D

Paparazzi, snap at me!
Bulbs keep blooming flashily
A tabloid tool
Snorting powdered pools
Gossip ghouls, I'm Cara D!

Reactions: 1 users
i mean she doesnt look as bad as she recently has.... but she still is definatley mot looking like a model.