Cara Delevingne

article-2338871-1A3D592C000005DC-198_634x528.jpg

article-2338871-1A3D6A0B000005DC-852_634x521.jpg

article-2338871-1A3D59A3000005DC-684_306x747.jpg

:hibye:

This is a model? :confused: (Well, she sets the standards extremely low, no wonder the fatties and tumbler ppl love her)

I think Cara's skinny especially when she did start modeling as a lot of you said but she isn't pretty and her constant faces are so annoying.
here i think she looks like she's homeless or a creature straight out of a horror film not exactly a model...

Attachments

• cara_delevingne_9.jpg
    cara_delevingne_9.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 49
I think Cara's skinny especially when she did start modeling as a lot of you said but she isn't pretty and her constant faces are so annoying.
here i think she looks like she's homeless or a creature straight out of a horror film not exactly a model...

Well, she used to be skinny (if you can call that skinny) ;)

This is a model? :confused: (Well, she sets the standards extremely low, no wonder the fatties and tumbler ppl love her)

The sad thing is, I was just at a stylist conference one of the key trends being elaborated kept using slides of her street style as their reference :rolleyes:

omg :lol: at least try to make gossip more believable :nopity:

IS PRINCE HARRY DATING CARA DELEVINGNE? According to new reports, Prince Harry may have set his sights on British model of the moment Cara Delevingne. The potential couple were both in attendance at a barbecue thrown at his cousin Princess Beatrice’s home and an insider commented that Harry tried to chat Cara up for the entire party. The source said that they spent the afternoon chatting to each other and no one else:

“Harry made a beeline for Cara as soon as he spotted her. Everywhere you looked there were models, actors and aristocrats, but Harry and Cara didn’t seem to notice. They spent the whole afternoon only talking to each other.”

The theme of the party made the two relax and have fun with each other, with Cara cracking jokes and trying on props as they chatted together:

“The theme for the [party] was Hollywood Westerns. Cara kept stealing Harry’s cowboy hat and teasing him about his boots. He seemed to love it and obviously thought she was hilarious.”

The new couple have now been seeing each other casually despite rumors that Harry is hoping to settle down with his supposed girlfriend Cressida Bonas!
dailystab.com

Seriously I stopped after 7 seconds. Horrible poseurs, horrible music, horrible clothes, horrible fans. :help:

She probably had a whim to model, asked support to her family to succeed and then realized that she prefers partying!!