Candice Swanepoel

I can understand casting Candice, given her history with Givenchy, but Miranda??? Then again, Gemma is there too, and she's nowhere near fit to model these days. :(

I can understand casting Candice, given her history with Givenchy, but Miranda??? Then again, Gemma is there too, and she's nowhere near fit to model these days. :(

maybe its a "blast from the past" show...

...to put it more simply, 16 of modeling’s most famous faces, many of whom have served as Tisci’s muses over his decade-long career at the helm of Givenchy.

...his decision to call upon modeling’s best-of-the-best was more than just a strategic move, it was a deeply personal one: “I have always looked for personality first in the people I work with. It applies to my models. They are meant to represent your vision, your aesthetics, and, you know, no one can understand you better than a friend.
Of course, they are all incredibly beautiful and unique. But most of all, they are very special human beings that I have connected with over love and friendship.
You may think this is a cast of famous models, but to me it is a family, a gang of friends that have been an important part of this past decade for us at Givenchy, and mostly, that will continue to be.”

http://www.vogue.com/13370783/givenchy-spring-campaign-models/

RIP Living Barbie Candice.

tumblr_m50obcXdvI1rxbjj3o1_500.gif

Reactions: 10 users
I think it's because she speaks really slowly and draws out the sounds. It's quite unusual for someone whose first language is English.

She also speaks Afrikaans, maybe she learned them at the same time? I definitely hear an accent.

She also speaks Afrikaans, maybe she learned them at the same time? I definitely hear an accent.
English is her main language.
She learned Afrikaans at school as a compulsory subject - she wouldn't speak it in everyday life.
She also speaks Portuguese which is quite impressive.

Reactions: 1 user
December 2015

Source: tfs
h0Zhhgr.jpg

Ever since someone posted a photo of Jocelyn Wildenstein in this thread I can't get the comparison out of my head and consequently, I can't find Candice attractive anymore.
This picture is just another proof ...

Reactions: 1 users
I wonder how much longer she'll last with VS? She's no longer front and center given all the other new recruits... which I'm assuming translates to less pay once her contract ends. Taylor and Behati were on The Today Show (or something similar, can't remember)... no sign of Candice. This wouldn't have been the case even 3 years ago.

Reactions: 2 users
@FashionThin You are just on a roll today finding all these horrendous shots.
She looks to have gained at least 15-20 lbs from her lowest. So much cellulite it formed a butt dimple. :wtf:

Reactions: 3 users
You know you are a candidate for SkinnyGossip, when you check out Candice's Bellazon thread and you are a)amused by the fanboys there and b) want to skip your next meal because you have seen Candice's ass, Candice's sway back, Candice's thighs and Candice's legs.

Reactions: 1 users