• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Camilla Christensen

clemence

Rookie
Reaction score
Her faaaacce!! I love the Scandinavian ice-queen vibe.

Super Star
Reaction score
She's with Silent Models; her measurements are 5' 9.5" and 32 - 23 - 33.5. Before modeling, she did ballet for 11 years, and she was a member of the Royal Danish Ballet.

Ph: Vincent Peters

VanityF

Rookie
Reaction score
She is gorgeous! It is quite strange that she could be part of a ballet company at this height though, I thought ballerinas could not be taller than 173 cm..:wtf:

zombiehero

Rookie
Reaction score
Not sure how I feel about the first photos (reminds me of a duck..) but the black and white photos, the close ups and especially the ballet shoot I think were really quite beautiful. Not completely convinced of her as a runway model though.

Layla

Super Star
Reaction score
She is gorgeous! It is quite strange that she could be part of a ballet company at this height though, I thought ballerinas could not be taller than 173 cm..:wtf:
She was discovered at 16, maybe that's why she left to model, she grew too tall to continue a professional ballet career.

VanityF

Rookie
Reaction score
She was discovered at 16, maybe that's why she left to model, she grew too tall to continue a professional ballet career.
Aah, maybe. I think when I read that she was with the Danish ballet company I automatically assumed she must be in her twenties.

Layla

Super Star
Reaction score
Aah, maybe. I think when I read that she was with the Danish ballet company I automatically assumed she must be in her twenties.
She's only twenty now, she's born in 1994.

Kit

Super Star
Reaction score
Hate her with blonde eyebrows, but umph on all the others. Good god she is gorgeous. I think she pulls off both innocent and sexy super well.