RV2veh0l.jpg

DDl6Mdil.jpg

TBjkEvMl.png
Wj3yyCWl.jpg

386xpKJl.jpg

ZtQEY3f.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
She's with Silent Models; her measurements are 5' 9.5" and 32 - 23 - 33.5. Before modeling, she did ballet for 11 years, and she was a member of the Royal Danish Ballet.

JkUMUD0l.jpg
dFC8GoDl.jpg

Ph: Vincent Peters
osQdkYwl.jpg
IDQwqbPl.jpg

MuFSNehl.jpg
jFhXqCKl.jpg

z65AakKl.jpg
H43fBlPl.jpg

m0ggDVgl.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
I like her face, I think she would look so much better if she losed a bit!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
She is gorgeous! It is quite strange that she could be part of a ballet company at this height though, I thought ballerinas could not be taller than 173 cm..:wtf:

She seems so fragile/angelic. Maybe not the thinnest, but she's actually one of my newest model crush :luv:
lv43VXGl.jpg
izFQYoRl.jpg

LwHOkq5l.jpg

k9W8CYvl.jpg

fXtONbJl.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
Not sure how I feel about the first photos (reminds me of a duck..) but the black and white photos, the close ups and especially the ballet shoot I think were really quite beautiful. Not completely convinced of her as a runway model though.

She is gorgeous! It is quite strange that she could be part of a ballet company at this height though, I thought ballerinas could not be taller than 173 cm..:wtf:

She was discovered at 16, maybe that's why she left to model, she grew too tall to continue a professional ballet career.

She was discovered at 16, maybe that's why she left to model, she grew too tall to continue a professional ballet career.
Aah, maybe. I think when I read that she was with the Danish ballet company I automatically assumed she must be in her twenties.

She is hot as fuck. Definite MILF ( Model I would like to:ijizzed:)

Reactions: 2 users
Hate her with blonde eyebrows, but umph on all the others. Good god she is gorgeous. I think she pulls off both innocent and sexy super well.