Camilla Belle

G

georgia88

I think Camilla Belle has a lovely face and is pretty skinny for an actress - not in super-skinny territory but definitely thinner than most. Although in some pictures she looks quite curvy. Your thoughts?

Isabel

Worker Bee
Love her little arms! But yeah does she actually act anymore? Though to be fair I think the only movies I remember her in are REALLY old (Little Princess, Practical Magic).

A

Annie

I love her style and I think her body's kinda nice too. Her body looks skinnier than her face? In the third pic her legs look tiny!
I've seen some movies that she's been in: 10 000 BC, When a stranger calls (the remake), Push and The Quiet. They were all okay movies.

analinne

Worker Bee
She is jojoing all the time. Sometimes she is super skinny and sometimes just avarage, but still she has a cute face :)

Raine

Rookie
I have a girl crush on her haha, her face is soo pretty and her eyebrows make her look so interesting and lovely :luv:

leila

Worker Bee
she's quite thin in these photos. but they are years old I believe...hasn't she gained recently?

Xsmall

Super Star
Just saw her because of rumours of dating Tebow... SERIOUS tiny arm envy! (this is from the Met gala in May)

I think she is flawless... Love her face:)
And I'm loving her lipstick in this photo.. Thanks for sharing!

délié

Rising Star
@Xsmall
i think she is very pretty too,she has a lovely, lovely face, but she definitly gained a lot...

Last edited by a moderator:

Xsmall

Super Star
@visna
Wow she has! I didn't realize. It was confirmed that she's dating Tim Tebo so maybe it's "love" weight? Haha!

Last edited by a moderator:

Yulia

Worker Bee
Just saw her because of rumours of dating Tebow... SERIOUS tiny arm envy! (this is from the Met gala in May)

In this photo, she reminds me a bit of Rooney Mara: lovely girl with a very average build, but making the most of it. The makeup is precious, too.

délié

Rising Star
I think she is super pretty when thin and made quite a stunning transformation:luv:

not thin at all, looks rather bloated

thin

Ann

Rookie
I've liked her for years now . I find her so intriguing looking and cute.
I like her haha