Camilla Belle

G

georgia88

I think Camilla Belle has a lovely face and is pretty skinny for an actress - not in super-skinny territory but definitely thinner than most. Although in some pictures she looks quite curvy. Your thoughts?

camilla-belle-miss-sixty.jpeg

camilla-belle-2010-amfar.jpg

031410-camilla-belle-290.jpg

Love her little arms! But yeah does she actually act anymore? Though to be fair I think the only movies I remember her in are REALLY old (Little Princess, Practical Magic).

I love her style and I think her body's kinda nice too. Her body looks skinnier than her face? In the third pic her legs look tiny!
I've seen some movies that she's been in: 10 000 BC, When a stranger calls (the remake), Push and The Quiet. They were all okay movies.

camilla-belle-max-azria-resort-2010-green-one-shouldered-dress.jpg

c46be_camilla-belle-baldi.jpg

Camilla+Belle+Gucci+Rocnation+Pre+GRAMMY+Brunch+iT2V76AoV0-l.jpg

She is jojoing all the time. Sometimes she is super skinny and sometimes just avarage, but still she has a cute face :)

she's quite thin in these photos. but they are years old I believe...hasn't she gained recently?

Just saw her because of rumours of dating Tebow... SERIOUS tiny arm envy! (this is from the Met gala in May)

bir68.jpg

I think she is flawless... Love her face:)
And I'm loving her lipstick in this photo.. Thanks for sharing!

@Xsmall
i think she is very pretty too,she has a lovely, lovely face, but she definitly gained a lot...

camilla-belle2012-09-04_21-25-33catches-a-flight-520x659.jpg

camilla-belle2012-09-04_21-25-25catches-a-flight.jpg

camille-belle2011-07-15_08-43-34cartier-la.jpg

camilla-belle2012-07-27_04-53-45arrives-at-lax-520x693.jpg

camilla-belle2012-07-27_04-53-58arrives-at-lax-839x1280.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@visna
Wow she has! I didn't realize. It was confirmed that she's dating Tim Tebo so maybe it's "love" weight? Haha!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw her because of rumours of dating Tebow... SERIOUS tiny arm envy! (this is from the Met gala in May)

bir68.jpg

In this photo, she reminds me a bit of Rooney Mara: lovely girl with a very average build, but making the most of it. The makeup is precious, too.

rooney+mara+calvin+klein+cfda.jpg

I think she is super pretty when thin and made quite a stunning transformation:luv:

not thin at all, looks rather bloated
Worlds-Most-Beautiful-Lady-Camilla-Belle-HD-Photos-1.jpg

thin
camilla-belle-3.jpg

f11f61332cbef615_camilla-belle.jpg

camilla-belle-whitney-contemporaties-art-party-011.jpg

camilla-belle-olivia-wilde-lacma-gala-gals-15.jpg

I've liked her for years now . I find her so intriguing looking and cute.
I like her haha