• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Bridget Malcolm

sentier

Grand Dame
EIGHT 5'10.5" -BUST 33" -WAIST 23" -HIPS 34.5" -SHOES 10.5 US -HAIR BLONDE -EYES BLUE

So her legs didn't look great (to put it nicely..) at VSFS and at first I thought she was super plain, but the more I look through her Instagram the more I like her, I think she just worked out too much for the show. I love her abs :ijizzed:

• Love
Reactions: FailedSupermodel

ZeroDiet

SkinnyGossip Royal
the what type of butt?
She has a butt like the blonde salad, some tacky Italian blogger. There were bikini pics of Chiara posted here before and i believe SG members used some not very nice words to describe how they were shaped :lol: Now I'm not AT ALL for huge asses (I find them grotesque eg. Candice's butt is waaay too big to be attractive now imo) but for how much this girl supposedly works out, you would have thought it'd be a little... toned/perkier?

Mainly referring to her advertising this:

Reactions: 11thdimension

11thdimension

Worker Bee
She has a butt like the blonde salad, some tacky Italian blogger. There were bikini pics of Chiara posted here before and i believe SG members used some not very nice words to describe how they were shaped :lol: Now I'm not AT ALL for huge asses (I find them grotesque eg. Candice's butt is waaay too big to be attractive now imo) but for how much this girl supposedly works out, you would have thought it'd be a little... toned/perkier?

Mainly referring to her advertising this:
eek, that is NOT a cute butt.

oferta

Grand Dame
That is the girl who has said she cut out sugar and carbs from August on.... my skinny ass. :blahblah:

Xsmall

Super Star
I love skinny muscly over skinny boney, it's just my preference personally regardless of how unpopular that opinion is here. She eats vegan and she works her arse off to get the body she has, she looks healthy despite being extremely skinny in the medias eyes
Thats what it seemed like in this article: http://www.skinnyvscurvy.com/celebrity-quotes/model-bridget-malcolm-slams-unhealthy-eaters.html
You can tell she works out and eats really healthy - she is not super super skinny. I'm with you though, I personally prefer the athletic skinny look for MYSELF (although I'm still somewhat bony).. Although I do find thinspiration in both body types. I think Bridget looks good; I don't necessarily love her legs or butt. But I guess I'm picky about what I like:p

Reactions: Remedios

Kit

Super Star
i just think its weird for someone who says she works out hard to have such a tiny but. Like work smarter, get that ass

Reactions: clairefhjao

MickeyMouse

Banned
Banned
'This was the third year I cast for the show...The first two years I was turned away,' she said while explaining: 'The first year was because I wasn’t in good enough shape and the second year I was confident enough to pull it off.'
she believes her figure wasn't in shape because she only 'went to the gym once before the casting' and wasn't aware of the commitment that was needed.

'I can take that sort of criticism,' she said when asked if she was hurt for being cut from the line-up for the way her body look.
'I am a model and the way I look is my career and when it is coming from my agents and people at VS, I can take that as advice.'
...following the incident she knew what was needed to be done and was 'more than willing to work towards it to achieve it.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3328069/Bridget-Malcolm-reveals-rejected-TWICE-Victoria-s-Secret-bosses-making-debut-runway-show.html#ixzz3s9r0irdR

Silent Night

Grand Dame
'This was the third year I cast for the show...The first two years I was turned away,' she said while explaining: 'The first year was because I wasn’t in good enough shape and the second year I was confident enough to pull it off.'
she believes her figure wasn't in shape because she only 'went to the gym once before the casting' and wasn't aware of the commitment that was needed.

'I can take that sort of criticism,' she said when asked if she was hurt for being cut from the line-up for the way her body look.
'I am a model and the way I look is my career and when it is coming from my agents and people at VS, I can take that as advice.'
...following the incident she knew what was needed to be done and was 'more than willing to work towards it to achieve it.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3328069/Bridget-Malcolm-reveals-rejected-TWICE-Victoria-s-Secret-bosses-making-debut-runway-show.html#ixzz3s9r0irdR
It's great that she's clued herself up after only two years :headbang: