Bridget Malcolm

She appears all the time in my FYP in Tiktok, whining about how Victoria's Secret told her to lose weight. Not being a size 0 is her entire personality by this point.

"Ed Razek said my body did not look good enough."

Then it didn't. End of. Like it or not, he was the decider back then.

Funny she was OK with it when she was getting their approval and milking it. But she gets cut, waits a few years until she is 100% sure she has no chance of getting back in, and then whines about the "pAtRiArKaY". Typical "western" girl tbh. Even if I didn't know she was Australian I would guess American, Australian, or British just by the entitled attitude.

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users
She appears all the time in my FYP in Tiktok, whining about how Victoria's Secret told her to lose weight. Not being a size 0 is her entire personality by this point.

No wonder why she was only showing 30cm of skin on a lingerie show. And still Ed was kind enough to book her. I wouldn't.

2016+Victoria+Secret+Fashion+Show+Paris+Show+W1DY-44WEWbx.jpg

• Agree
  • Gross
Reactions: 4 users
Very convenient that she's talking about her chest measurement (probably the least important/scrutinized body measurement out of the 3 tbh) when she clearly carries most of her weight in her hips and thighs. Ok, your bra size was a 30A, but your hips were probably pushing 36...

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
Don't threaten me with a good time, chubs.

Not a fan of Bridget, but come on. Normalising "advice" on cocaine consumption and telling (young) girls to have sex in order to lose weight is disgusting.
I'm all in for shaming models who aren't skinny enough and complain too much, but that doesn't mean industry people are free to be assholes. Kind of tasteless to indirectly support it, even as a joke.

Reactions: 1 user
Not a fan of Bridget, but come on. Normalising "advice" on cocaine consumption and telling (young) girls to have sex in order to lose weight is disgusting.
I'm all in for shaming models who aren't skinny enough and complain too much, but that doesn't mean industry people are free to be assholes. Kind of tasteless to indirectly support it, even as a joke.

Didn't watch her video but I read it like they were separate and her agents allegedly:

1. At some point "encouraged" (whatever tf that means) her to do cocaine and have sex
2. Pushed her to lose weight while she was underage

#1 could be casual social comments about coke + sex, which aren't uncommon, especially in this industry as you know. Personally I wouldn't "encourage" it but if any adult wants my opinion, coke and sex go very well together. So it was a joke in the way that I wanted people to laugh, but I wasn't kidding.

#2 is also very common and I don't have a problem with it, if it's done in a way that encourages healthy choices.

But I agree telling a young girl "You're fat, don't eat. Just do coke and fuck instead" is not OK. I didn't think that's what she said, though, and I'd bet my next paycheck it's not what happened.

I guess I'll have to go suffer through the video.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Didn't watch her video but I read it like they were separate and her agents allegedly:

1. At some point "encouraged" (whatever tf that means) her to do cocaine and have sex
2. Pushed her to lose weight while she was underage

#1 could be casual social comments about coke + sex, which aren't uncommon, especially in this industry as you know. Personally I wouldn't "encourage" it but if any adult wants my opinion, coke and sex go very well together. So it was a joke in the way that I wanted people to laugh, but I wasn't kidding.

#2 is also very common and I don't have a problem with it, if it's done in a way that encourages healthy choices.

But I agree telling a young girl "You're fat, don't eat. Just do coke and fuck instead" is not OK. I didn't think that's what she said, though, and I'd bet my next paycheck it's not what happened.

I guess I'll have to go suffer through the video.

Tbh, whenever a model makes a bunch of accusations about the way her agents or the industry treated her, more often than not I take what she has to say with a grain of salt. Eg. Ali Michael: “I gained 5lbs and my agent said I was too fat”. No bitch. You gained at least twice that, couldn’t fit into any of the clothes and refused to get your shit together.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Normalising "advice" on cocaine consumption and telling (young) girls to have sex in order to lose weight is disgusting.
At the end of the day, her agent just wanted her to lose weight. If someone asked me how to lose weight, the first thing I would tell them definitely wouldn't be "develop a drug problem" but if they lack the discipline to lose weight the right way, I might say "well have you tried drugs?" as a joke (or sort of seriously if it affects my bottom line, like it would to a model agent.) The agent's goal isn't to have strung out, nymphomaniac models- that's what promoters are for lol. If you actually need to use drugs to fit into sample sizes, you probably either aren't cut out for modeling, or seriously lack discipline.

& as for my post in this thread, it wasn't really intended to normalize these types of weight loss "tips", more of a joke at my expense if anything

Reactions: 2 users

she's obnoxious and I find her quite pathetic. She doesn't even make any good points, I think that's what is so frustrating. At least have a decent argument lined up.

• Gross
Reactions: 1 user