• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Bregje Heinen

B

Babydoll

She's a model from the Netherlands and I think she's so gorgeous! I love how cute she is... However, her body is not that great...
She looks a bit commercial, but I find her nose very unique and her eyes are capital S stunning!!!

Height: 1.78m
Bust: 77cm
Waist: 59cm
Hips: 87cm

Thighs a bit thick here...

Lovely face

I love her nose

Love her here:

Then again, her thickest is when she's working for VS... :nervous:

S

Skinny2012

Not my favourite runway model, but she does look great in print. I did not like her nose at first but it gives her a very unique look, so i think it is quite an advantage. And i agree about her eyes...very stunning colour!

@diamondsjoyandcharm how could i have overlooked your lovely thread? Please tag me next time! xxx

Flair Magazine November 2010

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person
Z

zer0fat

Same problem as with Constance Jablonski and Behati Prinsloo ... she is just too big.

Ally

Rising Star
She's lovely and seems quite small in these two pictures. Maybe she's just a tad bigger for the VS shows on purpose, :hmm: hopefully.

More pictures :cool:

She doesn't look THAT good when she's 'au natural'. Definitely looks better when she's dolled up, with hair and make-up done. I'm sure sure wether I like her nose yet or not.

Mhhhh, no, I'm pretty sure I don't like her nose now :p

Bregje Heinen for Vogue Nederland 2012

smallbones

Rookie
Website
plant-eater.tumblr.com
She obviously lost the weight she gained for Victoria's Secret. Here's very recent pictures of her from yesterday with Candice. She looks really good. I really like her face; it's very different and I like her nose too. Some imperfections are what makes some models stand out the most;)

SatelliteEyes

Worker Bee
She reminds me a bit of Lily Donaldson here :luv: such a unique/pretty face.

And I hope she sticks to the stats you gave, those are teeny-tiny! Good girl! I do agree that she suits print best, but she looks much more runway-capable in those very recent pictures where she's looking smaller.

Super Star
She's officially the newest Victoria's Secret angel!

Coconutty

Worker Bee
She reminds me a bit of Lily Donaldson here :luv: such a unique/pretty face.

And I hope she sticks to the stats you gave, those are teeny-tiny! Good girl! I do agree that she suits print best, but she looks much more runway-capable in those very recent pictures where she's looking smaller.
You're so right!! I was trying to figure out who she remindes me when you gave me the correct answer: Lily Donaldson! ;)
Anyway..I think she's absolutely gorgeous and I love everything about her. Hope to see her more!

T

ThinspoAddict

For some reason I've never quite liked her. I think it's her nose. But I think she looks absolutely gorgeous here

Lolita

Banned
Banned
I'm in love with her eyes, lips and chin dimples.
She isn't the ultimate thinspo, but I think she's cute.. :)

I loved her in the G-star campaign

'Desert Storm', for GK UK

Kocca f/w 2013 campaign