Bregje Heinen

B

Babydoll

She's a model from the Netherlands and I think she's so gorgeous! I love how cute she is... However, her body is not that great...
She looks a bit commercial, but I find her nose very unique and her eyes are capital S stunning!!!

Height: 1.78m
Bust: 77cm
Waist: 59cm
Hips: 87cm

bregje-heinen.jpg

bregje-heinen-2011-victoria-s-secret-fashion-show-03.jpg

Thighs a bit thick here...
bregje-heinen-2011-victoria-s-secret-fashion-show-08.jpg

Lovely face
Bregje_Heinen_1110_01.jpg

I love her nose
bregje-heinen6.jpg

bregje-heinen4.jpg

600full-bregje-heinen.jpg

VogueNipponBregjeHeinen3.jpg

Love her here:
stella-mccartney_272563.jpg

Then again, her thickest is when she's working for VS... :nervous:

Not my favourite runway model, but she does look great in print. I did not like her nose at first but it gives her a very unique look, so i think it is quite an advantage. And i agree about her eyes...very stunning colour!

@diamondsjoyandcharm how could i have overlooked your lovely thread? Please tag me next time! xxx

Flair Magazine November 2010
bregje-heinen1.jpg

bregje-heinen10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
Same problem as with Constance Jablonski and Behati Prinsloo ... she is just too big.

She's lovely and seems quite small in these two pictures. Maybe she's just a tad bigger for the VS shows on purpose, :hmm: hopefully.

More pictures :cool:

She doesn't look THAT good when she's 'au natural'. Definitely looks better when she's dolled up, with hair and make-up done. I'm sure sure wether I like her nose yet or not.

600full-bregje-heinen.jpg

Mhhhh, no, I'm pretty sure I don't like her nose now :p

bregje-heinen-attends-the-1-600x400.jpg

Bregje Heinen for Vogue Nederland 2012

Bregje-Heinen-Vogue-Nederland-2012-2.jpg

Bregje-Heinen-Vogue-Nederland-2012-4.jpg

Bregje-Heinen-Vogue-Nederland-2012-3.jpg

She reminds me a bit of Lily Donaldson here :luv: such a unique/pretty face.

1LDonaldson_020408.jpg

And I hope she sticks to the stats you gave, those are teeny-tiny! Good girl! I do agree that she suits print best, but she looks much more runway-capable in those very recent pictures where she's looking smaller.

You're so right!! I was trying to figure out who she remindes me when you gave me the correct answer: Lily Donaldson! ;)
Anyway..I think she's absolutely gorgeous and I love everything about her. Hope to see her more!

For some reason I've never quite liked her. I think it's her nose. But I think she looks absolutely gorgeous here
tumblr_miq5c6DajS1r0ya3zo1_500.jpg

Is it weird that I'm obsessed with her voice?? Love:kiss: but you girls are right, I like her more as a commercial model than high fashion....

I'm in love with her eyes, lips and chin dimples.
She isn't the ultimate thinspo, but I think she's cute.. :)

I loved her in the G-star campaign

136144-800w.jpg

136145-800w.jpg

'Desert Storm', for GK UK
166125-800w.jpg

166121-800w.jpg

Kocca f/w 2013 campaign
170949-800w.jpg

184842-800w.jpg

170947-800w.jpg