Blanca Padilla

Odile

Worker Bee
Sep 16, 2013
USA
Have any of you girls heard of her? She's one of Next's new faces. According to her agency, she is 5'11, 24.5-23.5-34.5
adgfJFx.jpg

i1Nd7Gy.jpg

ikhuD1Z.jpg

MoYIPJo.jpg

I think she is gorgeous, but she needs to tone her legs.

I like her face... its sharp but femenine
Her body is just wow fr me even though shes so talll...
Her legs r skinny but yes i bit of toning would be great:kiss:

Have any of you girls heard of her? She's one of Next's new faces. According to her agency, she is 5'11, 24.5-23.5-34.5

MoYIPJo.jpg

I think she is gorgeous, but she needs to tone her legs.

Really like her!
But her legs look really muscular, how would you tone that, restricting or ? :kiss:

Reactions: 1 user
Really like her!
But her legs look really muscular, how would you tone that, restricting or ? :kiss:

It's only the thighs that slightly bother me. I think it's probably the type of exercise she does. Some yoga, pilates or ballet would make it look nicer. I don't think she needs to restrict anymore because the top part of her body is great. I especially like her collar bones.

very pretty, but she needs to drop lbs imo (those thighs are scary)

She has such an interesting face (like a beautiful version of Salma Hayek) and a very nice body!

I look forward to see more of her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's only the thighs that slightly bother me. I think it's probably the type of exercise she does. Some yoga, pilates or ballet would make it look nicer. I don't think she needs to restrict anymore because the top part of her body is great. I especially like her collar bones.

Yes I get u!
I'm seeing myself that doing lots of squats with weights does not help me.. I used to have such skinny legs, they are getting little bigger, so need 2 stop and do some swimming, lots of walking and yoga+stretching ;)

she won the award "best model" at the former Mercedes Benz (Madrid) Fashion Week

I like her in the pics above, but not a fan of her catwalk. And she definitely needs to do smt with those thighs

Blanca-Padilla1.jpg

She's so beautiful and unique. She stands out amongst the sea of average and it was totally easy to remember her name. One of my favorite newcomers. She would be perfect if she had smaller thighs, but her face is so amazing I can overlook that. A little bummed that she wasn't at Oscar de la Renta because I think she fits his aesthetic, but she has that sexy face so I hope she does well in Milan.

street style
btlbkyAl.jpg

NwjP6Tpl.jpg

BCBG Max Azria (O)
z3qWcvOl.jpg
pkyS2m7l.jpg

O2B3Dvvl.jpg
DOBIZvGl.jpg

Lacoste
CJI4Qptl.jpg
tKvEtOKl.jpg

CKKcwWyl.jpg

Porsche Design
VPy79fKl.jpg

Reem Acra (O)
C0YQ20Bl.jpg
wP7GKDol.jpg

zIFV8ROl.jpg
pTyTHgGl.jpg

Herve Leger
IzTKEiZl.jpg
fDBRN3cl.jpg

Delpozo
QaCwcbbl.jpg
VrzIa1Bl.jpg

I didn't know her before the last VSFS's castings.. She's got an amazing face! She's a beautiful brunette, I really hope she won't change (lots of brunette models become more and more blonde).. I especially love her mouth's shap e. A real beauty!

She's so beautiful; I'm happy she's getting so much work right now

Yf8d5HdfAU8.jpg

Vogue Spain February 2015
blanca_padilla_portada_vogue_febrero_articulo__6840_620x.jpg

:luvluv: Her face is gorgeous!!!
I think her face shape looks amazing when she side parts her hair....

Kinda wish she wasn't going to VSFS herself....