• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Blanca Padilla

Odile

Worker Bee
Have any of you girls heard of her? She's one of Next's new faces. According to her agency, she is 5'11, 24.5-23.5-34.5

I think she is gorgeous, but she needs to tone her legs.

perkybones

Worker Bee
I like her face... its sharp but femenine
Her body is just wow fr me even though shes so talll...
Her legs r skinny but yes i bit of toning would be great:kiss:

Eva

Rookie
Have any of you girls heard of her? She's one of Next's new faces. According to her agency, she is 5'11, 24.5-23.5-34.5

I think she is gorgeous, but she needs to tone her legs.
Really like her!
But her legs look really muscular, how would you tone that, restricting or ? :kiss:

Reactions: 1 user

Odile

Worker Bee
Really like her!
But her legs look really muscular, how would you tone that, restricting or ? :kiss:
It's only the thighs that slightly bother me. I think it's probably the type of exercise she does. Some yoga, pilates or ballet would make it look nicer. I don't think she needs to restrict anymore because the top part of her body is great. I especially like her collar bones.

Coral

Rising Star
very pretty, but she needs to drop lbs imo (those thighs are scary)

Remedios

Rising Star
She has such an interesting face (like a beautiful version of Salma Hayek) and a very nice body!

I look forward to see more of her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eva

Rookie
It's only the thighs that slightly bother me. I think it's probably the type of exercise she does. Some yoga, pilates or ballet would make it look nicer. I don't think she needs to restrict anymore because the top part of her body is great. I especially like her collar bones.
Yes I get u!
I'm seeing myself that doing lots of squats with weights does not help me.. I used to have such skinny legs, they are getting little bigger, so need 2 stop and do some swimming, lots of walking and yoga+stretching ;)

Sbidl1

Rookie
Agree with the toning, but the rest of her body is amazing and I adore her face. She has such lovely features

Penthesilea

Rookie
she won the award "best model" at the former Mercedes Benz (Madrid) Fashion Week

I like her in the pics above, but not a fan of her catwalk. And she definitely needs to do smt with those thighs

Super Star
She's so beautiful and unique. She stands out amongst the sea of average and it was totally easy to remember her name. One of my favorite newcomers. She would be perfect if she had smaller thighs, but her face is so amazing I can overlook that. A little bummed that she wasn't at Oscar de la Renta because I think she fits his aesthetic, but she has that sexy face so I hope she does well in Milan.

street style

BCBG Max Azria (O)

Lacoste

Porsche Design

Reem Acra (O)

Herve Leger

Delpozo

Noodle12

Rookie
Her face = my dream. If she'd just tone up a tiny bit... But then I might die from the perfection :luv:

Coconutty

Worker Bee
I didn't know her before the last VSFS's castings.. She's got an amazing face! She's a beautiful brunette, I really hope she won't change (lots of brunette models become more and more blonde).. I especially love her mouth's shap e. A real beauty!

Super Star
She's so beautiful; I'm happy she's getting so much work right now

Vogue Spain February 2015

DreamerFighter

Worker Bee
:luvluv: Her face is gorgeous!!!
I think her face shape looks amazing when she side parts her hair....

Kinda wish she wasn't going to VSFS herself....