Blanca Padilla

Even tho I agree those accounts makes them look like a whole new person, she should be a little more grateful because they are the only reason she's stil known mainstream.
What was the last time she did a big campaign? 2018?
EiiS9BfX0AAHRnF.jpegEiiS9CaXYAAajb5.jpeg

• Disagree
  • WTF
Reactions: 4 users

oceah

Grand Dame
Even tho I agree those accounts makes them look like a whole new person, she should be a little more grateful because they are the only reason she's stil known mainstream.
View attachment 90064View attachment 90065
Just because you would need validation from these accounts doesn't mean it applies to others...

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user

klyuchitsa

Worker Bee
View attachment 90064View attachment 90065
I have to disagree with you. She was just featured in Bvlgari’s latest campaign and also appeared in Givenchy’s beauty campaign last year. Although these brands may not be popular to mainstream audiences, she manages to get work and still seems to be respected in the industry, so I don’t think her career is dependent on those accounts. Also, she doesn’t come across bratty or ungrateful for her success in the post at all.

Anyway, here’s another video from the Bvlgari campaign. Peep the shoulder blades :luv:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user