Blanca Padilla

skinnymodel2001

Worker Bee
Even tho I agree those accounts makes them look like a whole new person, she should be a little more grateful because they are the only reason she's stil known mainstream.
What was the last time she did a big campaign? 2018?
EiiS9BfX0AAHRnF.jpegEiiS9CaXYAAajb5.jpeg

• Disagree
  • Eye Roll
  • WTF
Reactions: 9 users

oceah

Grand Dame
Even tho I agree those accounts makes them look like a whole new person, she should be a little more grateful because they are the only reason she's stil known mainstream.
View attachment 90064View attachment 90065
Just because you would need validation from these accounts doesn't mean it applies to others...

• Funny
Reactions: 3 users

klyuchitsa

Super Star
View attachment 90064View attachment 90065
I have to disagree with you. She was just featured in Bvlgari’s latest campaign and also appeared in Givenchy’s beauty campaign last year. Although these brands may not be popular to mainstream audiences, she manages to get work and still seems to be respected in the industry, so I don’t think her career is dependent on those accounts. Also, she doesn’t come across bratty or ungrateful for her success in the post at all.

Anyway, here’s another video from the Bvlgari campaign. Peep the shoulder blades :luv:

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

skinnymodel2001

Worker Bee
I'm very sorry for the comment I did. I believe I wasn't able to really express my thoughts on words. English is not my first language so I have a hard time to choose what words to use and the chosen words were, for sure, unfortunate. Not trying to make an excuse or anything, but I read it again and realised my mistakes.
I don't think she owns her career to those accounts or anything, or she should be grateful for those accounts, was just a pinch of sarcasm; what I meant was a lot of people who are not as connected at the fashion world are still in contact with her because of those edits that are very popular on instagram and truly reach so many people. She isn't as use as she was in 2018, for example. And yet she still very popular on instagram, even tho there's a few months she does not cover a vogue or work on a major campaign that reach worldwide ( or the word I used, mainstream)
Again, I'm very sorry for the comment I did. I really like Blanca and see so much potential on her, as probably most of you.

Reactions: 1 users

Whimsical

Rising Star
Bumping her thread with todays insta story snaps and a post because she's absolutely gorgeous and I love the fall/winter vibes in these pictures :luvluv:

bp.png
bpd.png
bp1.png

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Skinnybitch

SkinnyGossip Royal
@Whimsical I'm so in love with her style. Simple and cozy but lovely.
KczsvfDuwXo.jpg
Y9MnyqVu-i8.jpg
8wvsruvRwqc.jpg
DvPkDX2jABI.jpg
TQQXUyOeFgU.jpg
QxHcAq448k0.jpg
My fav looks from Max Mara fw17 show. Such an inspo for the end of autumn.
npyn7k2vNIE.jpgyCPKddfhO_k.jpgEy5_J7RLrqw.jpgOidFsQYH58Y.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

Whimsical

Rising Star
For Madame Figaro November 20th 2020 by Luc Braquet

I suppose the theme for this shoot would pan out better in video form because it would look more frantic, but the 'paparazzi'/stalker-esque stills look equally mesmerizing :luvluv:

Blanca-Padilla-covers-Madame-Figaro-November-20th-2020-by-Luc-Braquet-1.jpg
Blanca-Padilla-covers-Madame-Figaro-November-20th-2020-by-Luc-Braquet-2.jpg
Blanca-Padilla-covers-Madame-Figaro-November-20th-2020-by-Luc-Braquet-3.jpg
Blanca-Padilla-covers-Madame-Figaro-November-20th-2020-by-Luc-Braquet-6.jpg
Blanca-Padilla-covers-Madame-Figaro-November-20th-2020-by-Luc-Braquet-7.jpg
Blanca-Padilla-covers-Madame-Figaro-November-20th-2020-by-Luc-Braquet-8.jpg
Blanca-Padilla-covers-Madame-Figaro-November-20th-2020-by-Luc-Braquet-9.jpg
Blanca-Padilla-covers-Madame-Figaro-November-20th-2020-by-Luc-Braquet-11.jpg
Blanca-Padilla-covers-Madame-Figaro-November-20th-2020-by-Luc-Braquet-13.jpg
Blanca-Padilla-covers-Madame-Figaro-November-20th-2020-by-Luc-Braquet-15.jpg

• Love
  • Agree